Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Want Callum Smith - Canelo, GGG Don't Want My Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Golovkin had 3x opportunities to fight Saunders.....

1) Golovkin ducked Saunders with an OBVIOUS $1.5m low-ball, and then quickly ran off to fight Dominic Wade..... with NO COUNTER-OFFER, that was a take-it-or-leave-it lowball.....

oh, immediately after that fight, Saunders watched Kell Brook make $4-5m+

that is an absolute 100% duck

2) Saunders signed to fight Golovkin in Kazakhstan, but Golovkin understandably fought Canelo

3) the very second that Saunders said he would be available in June, there was no other fight to make..... that was an OBVIOUS no-brainer

Munguia Spike and Vanes..... should never have been mentioned

Saunders was running around with Golovkin's " dream "..... calling him Pvssy-Borat..... and presenting Golovkin with pens at his presser, to replace the ones he kept losing

that was also an absolute 100% duck

and NO, blaming the Canelo payday is not only a SHlT reason to duck Saunders, it is rubbish..... because nobody knew how long Canelo would be banned at that point..... is Golovkin was confident of beating Saunders, he would have fought him

and NO, stating that Golovkin had a short camp is also bullshlt..... because Golovkin would have had 7 FULL weeks to prepare for Saunders on top of the time he already spent in camp

Golovkin is 100% responsible/accountable, for his average resume

the fights were there, Golovkin did not take them

if Canelo becomes the undisputed middleweight in 12 months, when Golovkin talked about being undisputed for 12 years..... he (along with you ggguys) will be a laughing stock

Golovkin is a talk'er..... not a do'er
    Whew! 😰 I almost believed you were serious for a second. Anyway does anybody know what happened to the option to change between mobile/desktop/style options?? I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could inform me on what happened to that...

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
      Whew! 😰 I almost believed you were serious for a second. Anyway does anybody know what happened to the option to change between mobile/desktop/style options?? I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could inform me on what happened to that...

wow, you successfully rebutted every single word in my post

no, wait..... you didn't

is there a reason why you felt compelled enough to disagree, but not compelled enough to say why.....?

lets face it, I know why..... you cannot refute one single point, you just don't like hearing it

Comment

-Open for Feedback on Benavidez-

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        Hay coward, fight Benavidez or Zurdo Ramirez ...
        Finally someone mentioning Benavidez. I realize he was inactive and coming back from punitive measures, but shouldn't David Benavidez be considered a threat to dominate the Super Middle Weight division ?
        Granted, the original thread ambiguously includes the Middle Weights, but Saunders appears to be wholly focused on the SMW division atm.

In regards to BJS, I get why so many people dislike the guy. I'm not the guy that condemns, calls names, and provokes, but I admit Saunder's reported behaviors are generally deplorable, imho. That said, apart from any "the best at his weight" discussions, I cannot deny the man's talent. To me, he looks like a tough out.

Even so, I'd enjoy seeing him get punished or schooled, preferably by Benavidez. Don't ya'll have some thoughts about Benavidez and his potential to rule at 168 ? Would you consider Dirrell a legitimate litmus test ?

Comment

Working...
        X