Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the hardest puncher in the history of the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, he is a feather-fist. Couldn't even drop Johann Duhaupas who was out cold by a little light heavyweight midget named Povetkin that couldn't even punch his way out of a paper bag. That alone disqualifies Wilder from being the hardest puncher.

Comment

Wilder also couldn't cleanly KO glass jawed Eric Molina or Chris Arreola. Testament to how great of a feather-fist Wilder truly is, that his best shots had no effect on those fat puddings.

Comment

I have to agree. His lack of skills dont matter since he has that freakish power.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Foreman is taylor made for Wilder.

Foreman's got 2 left feet. slow. plodding. straight upright. Wide open for the Alabama Slamma.

Foreman's also shorter, less rangy and a hooker. His best punch, uppercut would never land on 6'7 Wilder.
          Watch Cooney vs Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            Watch Cooney vs Foreman
            I'll post it for you

Comment

he would knock Ali, Foreman, Marciano out cold.
              Could and would are different.

Comment

if boxing talent pool was so good back then, please answer this critical thinking question, why hasn't a 5'7 190 lbs italian dude dominate the HW ever again?

it's because the talent pool is so big now that a small italian man will never even make it into the top 20 of HW boxing.
                I give you advice, and you continue.... it’s better to keep quiet and let the world think you’re an idiot, rather than open your mouth and confirm it.

You’ve never been around boxing. Keep your mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  What’s wrong with his personality
                  What are you talking about? Lol. He acts like a complete moron.

Comment

Can you imagine watching Jersey Joe or Archie Moore completely schooling Wilder? Just making him miss and outboxing him all night long.

Billy fking Conn would make Wilder miss all night without question.

Comment

POUND for POUND, I think Julian Jackson was the harder puncher.
                      He knocked people out on short counters.

Comment

Working...
                      X