Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the hardest puncher in the history of the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    ya you are a sheep casual. you take what people say over what you can see as critical evidence.

where are the one punch KO's against heavyweights?

that's why Wilder hit harder than Foreman. if 1 punch ends someone and another needs 10. then that 1 puncher has more punching power.

do you understand logic?
    So 'hardest puncher' = 1 punch KO artist? Lol.

ANY boxer can pull off a 1 punch KO, given the right timing, circumstances, position of the opponent, whether it's on the button etc etc etc etc.

So when Muhammad Ali says Shavers hit him harder than anyone he had been in with, I guess that makes him a casual too, yeah?

How you are able to conclusively say that Wilder in general hits harder than Foreman, for example, is laughable. I am in no way doubting Wilder's power. All I'm saying is that he is in that class. Oh and Tyson too. Wilder hits harder than Tyson, by your measure.

Do you understand boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      please desist from the joke posts, i was looking for a serious argument.
      Yes, your serious argument was getting KO'd by Chuvalo and Norton are better entries than any of Wilder's fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
        So 'hardest puncher' = 1 punch KO artist? Lol.

ANY boxer can pull off a 1 punch KO, given the right timing, circumstances, position of the opponent, whether it's on the button etc etc etc etc.

So when Muhammad Ali says Shavers hit him harder than anyone he had been in with, I guess that makes him a casual too, yeah?

How you are able to conclusively say that Wilder in general hits harder than Foreman, for example, is laughable. I am in no way doubting Wilder's power. All I'm saying is that he is in that class. Oh and Tyson too. Wilder hits harder than Tyson, by your measure.

Do you understand boxing?

do you realize your question is insanely stupid?

yes 1 punch KO is the purest definition of punching power.

you're reaching so hard with your rationalizing, it's bordering on insanity. "1 punch KO's don't mean power cuz everybody can get a 1 punch KO. DERRRRP"

you have 0 critical thinking skills. you're like a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          yes 1 punch KO is the purest definition of punching power.
          No, it really isn't. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            You are so completely confused about the history of the sport. Not only was it more competitive back then... but they were much much harder men.

Don’t take it from me. Take it from guys like Emmanuel Steward, Teddy Atlas, all of the guys who had been in it 40 plus years.
            Nope. I just got eyes that work. See a doctor. You'll come to reality as soon as you get those peepers fixed.

Fury is a faaar superior fighter to anyone you named. Not one of them has the defensive acumen and size Fury has.

Marcaino? Rocky fookin Marciano? He got decked by a 45 year old Light HEavyweight. But somehow survives a dude twice his size, 95%KO percentage?

Ali got dropped by hacks like Cooper and Shavers. Was muscled around by Spinks. Barely skated past a 40 year old Liston. And got his shyt pushed in by Frazier. But suddenly he turns into Wilfredo Benitez when Wilder steps into the ring with him?

It don't matter how tough someone is. Or how tough their up-brining. These are learned skills. Not inherent ones. Someone can have a propensity for a skill. But everyone needs coaching and developmental opportunities. That's not limited to Boxing. It's not even limited to sports. It's pretty much the defining trait of human beings.

now go get those eyes fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
              Nope. I just got eyes that work. See a doctor. You'll come to reality as soon as you get those peepers fixed.

Fury is a faaar superior fighter to anyone you named. Not one of them has the defensive acumen and size Fury has.

Marcaino? Rocky fookin Marciano? He got decked by a 45 year old Light HEavyweight. But somehow survives a dude twice his size, 95%KO percentage?

Ali got dropped by hacks like Cooper and Shavers. Was muscled around by Spinks. Barely skated past a 40 year old Liston. And got his shyt pushed in by Frazier. But suddenly he turns into Wilfredo Benitez when Wilder steps into the ring with him?

It don't matter how tough someone is. Or how tough their up-brining. These are learned skills. Not inherent ones. Someone can have a propensity for a skill. But everyone needs coaching and developmental opportunities. That's not limited to Boxing. It's not even limited to sports. It's pretty much the defining trait of human beings.

This is what this forum has gone too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                This is what this forum has gone too.
                If people who can substantiate their opinions with evidence isn't your thing, this isn't your place. And it never was.

Comment

Marciano was 5ft 10, and beat every single contender there was. And knocked almost all of them out.

You seem to be suggesting that Tyson Fury is the finest heavyweight boxer...in history?

Ok bud.

Comment

If people who can substantiate their opinions with evidence isn't your thing, this isn't your place. And it never was.
                    Dumb ****ing trolls... Joe Louis defended the Heavyweight Championship of the world 25 ****ing times... Do you even understand what this mean? For 12 years the dude literally had the championship. This was in the 40's! Not the damn 1100's.... Even so...

The arrogance of you stupid dumb ****s is absolutely astounding. THERE WERE PEOPLE BACK THEN WHO HIT AS HARD AS WILDER BUDDY!!!!!

Jesus Christ it's embarrassing to have to sit here and listen to this ****.

Rocky Marciano literally hit HARDER than Wilder. You guys are complete ****ing idiots. Breazeale got up a tad bit after 10.... Marciano put people to sleep. Andddddd the dude was only 5'11.

You're upset because you were told fighters these days are better and you believed it..... YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

Sonny Liston would knock out Wilder... Foreman would knock out Wilder... Friking Ortiz ALMOST knocked out wilder.... Good lord... Ray Robinson would completely decimate any fighter today without question. They were HARDER men back then buddy... They fought and they fought OFTEN...

What's ridiculous is that I go through this with people again.. If I saw a picture of you I'd probably feel embarrassed I'm actually responding to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                      Marciano was 5ft 10, and beat every single contender there was. And knocked almost all of them out.

You seem to be suggesting that Tyson Fury is the finest heavyweight boxer...in history?

Ok bud.
                      Yea, I'm done with this man. These ****ing kids are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X