Deontey Wilder Official Purse was almost $10million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontey Wilder Official Purse was almost $10million

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...zeale-16167890

"Deontay Wilder will pick up almost $10million for his heavyweight world title fight against Dominic Breazeale."

Anthony Joshua is set to make career high of 32 million against Ruiz.

Wilder better be getting some sort of back end money.
    Last edited by Duckweather; 05-19-2019, 05:52 AM.

Not bad at all. Not even half of what DAZN offered but that came attached with 2 fights against somebody they were ducking so they couldnt take it. But for none PPV and the fact Wilder is a nobody not bad at all.

Comment

So once again wilder fights for half of what she was offered to duck a legit threat

Comment

Crazy. I can't hate him for getting paid though. He gets people talking, he gives brutal KOs. Can't box but I guess you don't need to when you've got the 2 most important selling points down.

Comment

$10 million for 2 minute work is not bad at all... that's $5 million per minute...

Comment

It's obvious. Showtime is betting on him by losing money.
            It's a long-term investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
              Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...zeale-16167890

"Deontay Wilder will pick up almost $10million for his heavyweight world title fight against Dominic Breazeale."

Anthony Joshua is set to make career high of 32 million against Ruiz.

Wilder better be getting some sort of back end money.

Its a known fact that fighters declared purses are way less than what they make because it has to do with how much sanctioning fees they pay & taxes. The only exception to this is sometimes for whatever reason &in certain circumstances im
              not 100% sure about,when fighters like Nelo or FMJ are given gauranteed huge paydays as part of long term deals & its actually declared as the official purse. I think it also has to do with the Ali act.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                $10 million for 2 minute work is not bad at all... that's $5 million per minute...
                That’s almost more than I make
                In a minute that is
                Fugh me

Comment

Counting another mans pockets will get you no where in life.

Comment

these same clowns were out here the other day saying "ruiz is making more than your beloved deyonce doe"

Comment

Working...
                    X