Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    And who has Joshua beaten? Wilder has beaten Ortiz, and had a draw with Fury! I think Fury won, but then he ran away from the rematch! That helps Wilder! He's been in the ring with 2 of the best 3 HWs available! Joshua has not faced Wilder, Fury, nor Ortiz! As long as that continues Wilder grows! I think the best thing Joshua can do, is stop Ruiz in spectacular fashion, and then get Fury before Deontay, especially now that Usyk is injured, and hasn't had his HW debut! Just like Wilder did much better on Breazeale than Joshua, Joshua needs to do a better job on Fury than Wilder! If Wilder beats Fury, that 50/50 split becomes reality!
    Lolx.... Who the fcck is Ortiz? What's his achievements in HW boxing.
    Ortiz is and will never be a measuring stick for a great fight.

It's nothing more than a good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      It would boost his profile more than beating him here! Big outdoor stadium fight in the UK! Even if not the UK, just not here! Think more like Ali instead of Floyd!
      I think the benefits of building Wilder's profile at home outweigh maximizing it in UK.

The super fight with AJ is destined for the US market and that is where the build up should be concentrated.

AJ will bring a maximized UK market to the table without a doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Lolx.... Who the fcck is Ortiz? What's his achievements in HW boxing.
        Ortiz is and will never be a measuring stick for a great fight.

It's nothing more than a good.
        Ask Hearn and Joshua who Ortiz is. That's why they made such a fuss when he turned them down, b/c they know he's considered one of the Top 5 HWs in the game! Fury, Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz, and Whyte! Thus far, Joshua has only faced Whyte!

Comment

• It should but it won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
            I think the benefits of building Wilder's profile at home outweigh maximizing it in UK.

The super fight with AJ is destined for the US market and that is where the build up should be concentrated.

AJ will bring a maximized UK market to the table without a doubt.
            If Wilder vs. Joshua is to land in the U.S., even more reason for Wilder to go to the UK for Whyte! "World Champion!" That used to mean something!

Comment

• if we are such cowards let's have the nations fight then. see how that turns out.

Comment

• Wilder is in every fight due to his one punch power but if I were putting money on this fight it would go to AJ. He has fought the better comp and is much more skilled. Either fighter can win this fight but I would give Joshua 75/25 odds.

Comment

• then why are you here? why is aj here? why are you watching wilder? why don't you have more than 7 champions? stay over there? nobody asked you to come here? nobody needs you here? why are on an american chatline? you have most of the belts, you say you have all the money, why come here then? Do you have to hang around and talk to delusional cowards?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Smiles..... You still didn't answer the question... Tell me Ortiz last 5 fights and their rankings while I give you Whytes last 5 fights and their rankings so we can see whose been fighting bums.

Dnt shy away from the truth even if it brushes your ego and your agenda.

Donkey is ranked higher than every body Ortiz fought in his last 5/7 fights aside wilder.
                    Prove me wrong.
                    Ortiz has never fought anyone as bad as Lucas Brown, and claimed it as a career highlight.

Ortiz has never fought someone with 9 losses and pretended they are a world beater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      Ok last time , I said Aj is a up and down fighter and like Breazeale. Now Aj is faster than Breazeale but can still be hit with the same type of right hand that wilder throws. A 42 yr old wlad who hasn’t fought in 18 months landed it and a 39 old povetkin landed it and wilder is way faster than those guys . Why are you in denial that and the possibility that wilder can hit him with the right ???? Never mind . I promised myself I would never respond to you right post about 6 months because you are so biased and make no sense. You are not open minded only opened mouth. Write back what you want about me or others but I’m done with you .
                      Wlad managed to land it once in the whole fight. And he's a vastly superior fighter to anything Wilder could ever be. Wlad knows how to set his shots up properly. Wilder doesn't.

Povetkin didn't land the straight right. He only landed a few grazing left hooks. Yet you say i'm biased? You probably don't want to post back because I point out your stupidity and you can't stand that. So many Americans feel the same way after spouting their lies, contradictions, and delusional hypocrisy. It's best you don't have to answer to what you write.

AJ controls the distance really well and has very good defence. He's not easy to hit in any way like Brezeale is even against bums. AJ and Brezeale shouldn't be put in the same sentence. It's like me saying Tyson is like Seth Mitchell because they're both squat, come forward fighters. And that they're about as easy to hit as each other.

You see where i'm coming from now?

Wilder is the one who is easy to hit and with no defence. You'll see what happens when he comes up against AJ with power, height, distance control, and all round ring IQ. There's only one who can get to the other with his skill when ever he wants. And it isn't Deontay.

Comment

Working...
                      X