Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The comments by the Hearn fans are hilarious lol. Damage control!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I called it the second the fight got announced. I'm sticking to it. Rivas is going to destroy Whyte to the body, take him to later rounds than KO him.
      You might be right.

I'm still not totally convinced Whyte is that good, he has some decent wins but look at the reality. He beat Parker in what ended up being a close fight, but Parker wasn't some world beater, he was just a belt holder for a while.

Whyte got beat by Chisora first time, won the rematch but Chisora has always lost at a good level and arguably about 5 years past his best.

Who else did he beat? Lucas Browne that just got whooped quicker by Dave Allen. Helenius who had a weeks notice and was actually lighting up Whyte before he gassed because he wasn't in fighting shape.

Anyway, Whyte has done well, i'm not discrediting him, he went in there and did the job but i don't consider him anywhere close to the top 3 in the division and not even sure he beats Rivas.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        Was electric had people in crowd telling wilder as he was walking go catch that body after fight was over people was chanting aj vs wilder he was hyping them up putting his hand over his ears
        nice! love the barclays! wilders 2nd home!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Salute to you Sir! I was not born until 1967! I grew up on Sesame Street, ...
          By Sesame St you mean between Broadway and Central Park West?...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            That would be amazing! If Rivas does that, he should not sign that contract with Top Rank, unless he gets Fury immediately! Strike while the Iron is HOT!

I see you're liking Efe Ajagba too! He's looking really good! I wish he would fight Chris Arreola next, in Houston, on the Charlo vs. Adams card! Time to step up the competition! I think he should be in a title fight in 2020!
            Efe has confirmed he's fighting on that undercard. I have no idea who PBC is going to find to sacrifice him though. Arreola would be smart though, he's fought a few times for a world title, has a jaw, has skill. Would be a proper test.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              The comments by the Hearn fans are hilarious lol. Damage control!
              I think we've been here before, but you do realise that none of the promoters have fans right ? At least I've never heard anyone admitting to being a Hearn fan, Arum fan etc, they would get laughed/hounded off the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                By Sesame St you mean between Broadway and Central Park West?...
                No more like between Randall Avenue, between Havemeyer and Olmstead in the Bronx!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  You might be right.

I'm still not totally convinced Whyte is that good, he has some decent wins but look at the reality. He beat Parker in what ended up being a close fight, but Parker wasn't some world beater, he was just a belt holder for a while.

Whyte got beat by Chisora first time, won the rematch but Chisora has always lost at a good level and arguably about 5 years past his best.

Who else did he beat? Lucas Browne that just got whooped quicker by Dave Allen. Helenius who had a weeks notice and was actually lighting up Whyte before he gassed because he wasn't in fighting shape.

Anyway, Whyte has done well, i'm not discrediting him, he went in there and did the job but i don't consider him anywhere close to the top 3 in the division and not even sure he beats Rivas.
                  I agree with this. I was hoping the Ortiz fight would come off, and I saw that as a comfortable win for King Kong.

Whyte looks scrappy, he throws in bunches but with no real thought or plan behind it, or so it seems. The highlight KO’s he has managed to put together look more luck than judgement.

Comment

Hearn realizes he’s in control if the fight gets made or not right

He has the A-side fighter he’s the one who’s holds the leverage

Because by the sounds of it. Hearn doesn’t know this tiny little bit of information. If Hearn wants the fight next it’ll happen next

But somehow I think that KO from last night has Hearn feverishly thinking of new roadblocks he can put up to
                    Delay the fight even further

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      I agree with this. I was hoping the Ortiz fight would come off, and I saw that as a comfortable win for King Kong.

Whyte looks scrappy, he throws in bunches but with no real thought or plan behind it, or so it seems. The highlight KO’s he has managed to put together look more luck than judgement.
                      Yeah, and as i say, i still give Whyte credit because he's doing what he's meant to, but people talk like he's going through murderers row but really he's been fighting guys like Lucas Browne.

Comment

Working...
                      X