Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    That straight right that Wilder ended Dom with is the same punch that Klit dropped Joshua with.
    exactly my point and that is why when I read post on this board that say, wilder won’t land that on Aj, I am not sure what the hell makes them think that. Wilder can land that just as much as Aj has a chance to hit wilder with his right difference is wilder has more power.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      exactly my point and that is why when I read post on this board that say, wilder won’t land that on Aj, I am not sure what the hell makes them think that. Wilder can land that just as much as Aj has a chance to hit wilder with his right difference is wilder has more power.
      It's like when people say that Munguia doesn't get hit with overhand rights....That's ALL Munguia gets hit with lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        Was at fight last night have my tickets for aj fight hopefully no injuries no upsets and they get it done should do a uk vs USA card Russell jr vs warrington on undercard
        i went to wilder ortiz...i wanted to go last night but it just didnt fit my schedule this month...ill def be going to spence/porter tho

how was the atmopshere last night?! it looked pretty good....

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Wilder vs AJ will be just like Mike Tyson vs Frank Bruno! Everybody knows it.. AJ will get brutally destroyed.
          That implies Wilder can box. HE CAN'T!! Once AJ or whoever figures him out he's a has been. I think Fury is that man. He kicked his ass all over the ring and made Beontay look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            WOW! That would be tragic, if after all that talking, he lost to Rivas AT HOME!
            I called it the second the fight got announced. I'm sticking to it. Rivas is going to destroy Whyte to the body, take him to later rounds than KO him.

Comment

What else would a nervous person say? Hearn & Josh not looking forward to this. Maybe if they stall a little longer Wilder will age out like Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                If wilder hits Aj with that same right hand Aj is done. For some reason people on this board act like Aj saying s more difficult to hit than Breazeale but Aj is a very up and down fighter with little lateral movement. If a 41 yr old klitchko tagged him so will wilder who is a lot faster . That being said I am not taking anything away from Aj as he can **** to.
                Yeah

Anyone who thinks Wilder doesn't have a serious chance to knock AJ out doesn't know boxing.

AJ has cement feet, which is a recipe for disaster against Wilder.

Joshua is no Fury, not even close, stylistically anyway. Joshua's style is much closer to all the big static targets that Wilder knocks out for fun.

That really is a 50/50 i think. I might even edge towards Wilder because of his ability to find the big shots early.

Comment

I used to think that aj could destroy wilder, but after seeing the match against Breazeale I must say that Wilder could have a serious chance against AJ. This is because he seems to always find the target, if the opponent is not as fast as Fury (and AJ is not).

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    i went to wilder ortiz...i wanted to go last night but it just didnt fit my schedule this month...ill def be going to spence/porter tho

how was the atmopshere last night?! it looked pretty good....
                    Was electric had people in crowd telling wilder as he was walking go catch that body after fight was over people was chanting aj vs wilder he was hyping them up putting his hand over his ears

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      I called it the second the fight got announced. I'm sticking to it. Rivas is going to destroy Whyte to the body, take him to later rounds than KO him.
                      That would be amazing! If Rivas does that, he should not sign that contract with Top Rank, unless he gets Fury immediately! Strike while the Iron is HOT!

I see you're liking Efe Ajagba too! He's looking really good! I wish he would fight Chris Arreola next, in Houston, on the Charlo vs. Adams card! Time to step up the competition! I think he should be in a title fight in 2020!

Comment

Working...
                      X