Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Whyte will not beat Rivas.
    And when he does, what will you do then?

Rivas is slow and lazy. Whyte will have plenty to combat that. Although I do think it will be tough and go the full 12.

Comment

• Are people really saying They’d be more impressed with Wilder fighting Whyte over the the Guy Whyte swerved.

Not very sound logic to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
        exactly my point and that is why when I read post on this board that say, wilder won’t land that on Aj, I am not sure what the hell makes them think that. Wilder can land that just as much as Aj has a chance to hit wilder with his right difference is wilder has more power.
        Yeah, but AJ has the much better distance control accuracy and timing to go along with his power. And with Wilder being wide open with no defence, who do you think is more likely to come out on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Wilder vs AJ will be just like Mike Tyson vs Frank Bruno! Everybody knows it.. AJ will get brutally destroyed.
          I have been saying the same thing myself. Frank Bruno 2.0. Robotic Joshua will get starched early!

Comment

It's like when people say that Munguia doesn't get hit with overhand rights....That's ALL Munguia gets hit with lmao
            AJ always gets hit with overhand rights?

That's news to me. Care to point it in which fights this supposedly happens in? And in which round and time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              The money split has never come down to who you beat, but by how much you generate. Wilder comes nowhere near to generating what AJ does. Never has. never will.

Wilder and his crazy fans thinking it's a straight 50/50 split is not based on anything logic. It's based on pure delusion and lack of understanding. But Wilder and his fans want to create as much distance between him and AJ as possible by putting as many road blocks as they can muster while talking shlt of the highest order. They claim they want something, but it's nothing but talk because their actions are the complete opposite of what they're saying.
              We're about to find out! Many of the great ones catapulted to stardom for who they beat! Ali vs. Liston! Mayweather vs. De La Hoya! Tarver vs. RJJ! Foreman vs. Frazier! Belts only mean as much as who beat to get it, and who you beat to keep it! Wilder is in a good spot, following a spectacular performance!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Am I the only man on the world that is not impressed?

Impressed about what? That Wilder stopped the guy that Joshua already stopped? The guy that had a very hard time with Izu Ugonoh?

People act like Ugonoh fight never happened. Well, casuals probably don`t watch fights that are not hyped?
                You weren't impressed? It took the robot 7 rounds to stop "trouble". Wilder did it in less than 1. That same right and bye bye A.J. Can't wait! BOMBSQUAAAAD!

Comment

I called it the second the fight got announced. I'm sticking to it. Rivas is going to destroy Whyte to the body, take him to later rounds than KO him.
                  So while they're in close, Rivas is going to leave himself open upstairs for Whyte's left hook by going to the body?

He tries that once, he'll think twice before doing it again. Hell, he may never even get the chance to do it the second time. He'll learn very quickly in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dle View Post
                    What else would a nervous person say? Hearn & Josh not looking forward to this. Maybe if they stall a little longer Wilder will age out like Klitschko
                    How much should Wilder be paid then? Then I want you to justify it with the money Wilder generates. No bullshlt yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      The comments by the Hearn fans are hilarious lol. Damage control!
                      I haven't seen any comments that would have you believing this. Oh wait, you made it up in your head like you always do.

Moving along.

Comment

Working...
                      X