• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    Jim gray is an idiot
    No, that's the d@mn truth

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I think that’s why Breazeale refused to give him an interview.
      Oh, that's exactly why he declined the interview. Hunter was going to tell him just that but Gray didn't let him talk.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        "With all due respect nobody wants to see you fight Breazele, Joshua fight Ruiz and...uh whatever the name of the guy Fury is fighting"

Damn that is cold Jim calling Breazele basically a bum while he standing right there. That and the slo mo angle replay showing Breazele's man boobs jiggling as he was going down. Showtime totally disrespected this man LMAO
        He is a fkn bum. Joshua proved it and Wilder cemented it.

At least Gray had the balls to say what the boxing world wants to say.

Lol that he didn't even know who Fury was fighting! Lolololol!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Oh, that's exactly why he declined the interview. Hunter was going to tell him just that but Gray didn't let him talk.
          Nobody cares! Breazeale is a bum and didn't belong in there anyways. Wilder has one title fight KO over real threats out of the two he's faced. Fight Joshua already.

Comment

Jim Gray is garbage. I honestly can't stand him 90% of the time.

Maybe it's been awhile but I appreciate Larry Merchant more and more after listening to Jim Gray. Jim Gray just comes off like a backstabbing weasel in most of his interviews with fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Jim Gray has a mission to ask a confrontational question during every post-fight interview. Sometimes it's cute, other times it's headscratching.

Sometimes he can be brutal in there LOL. I'm surprised Jim hasn't been punched in all these years.

I like him though. He seems to just not care enough to be cordial.

Comment

Jim Gray keep your Day Job! Ah....I'm looking to present myself how could I(?)

Comment

the funny thing is showtime hyped this fight up for months and then 5 seconds after its over "ok that was a sh-it fight, when are we going to get the good fights?"

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Very disrespectful and classless from that old cvnt.

Felt bad for Breazeale there. Mans just got knocked the fook out in the first round challenging for the heavyweight world title and to hear an old cvnt say something like that straight after would be hard to take.

****** Hunter was about to boot Jim in the testicles there right before he quickly turned to Ortiz.
                    I remember someone made a video of all the cringey AF things Jim did to all the fighters mostly in post fight interviews and how he was like just a hair away from getting beat down, but he knew these fighters didn't wanna lose their paychecks and end their careers by touching him and that's why Jim has the balls to push the limits way past professionalism to these fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Everyone that's not British. Apparently they had some real high hopes for the dude.
                      Yeah I bet they were praying Wilder took him the distance.

Also dude in your avatar has to be one of the worst human beings of all time. Damn that clip was hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X