No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Wilder/whyte, obviously whyte will be the Best side, just the way wilder is the Biggest side to AJ.
    Obviously Ortiz is not making anything close to 3mil for this rematch if it gets made after a devastating KO the first time.

Be that as it may, whyte has been fighting better competition to Ortiz, there is no debate about that.
    Just because you say something ******ed, but follow it with “there is no debate about that” doesn’t make your statement any less ******ed.

Ortiz > anyone that Whyte has beaten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
      Lol I'm very calm. What frustration are you even talking about? Smh you must be getting your replies mixed up. You are the one frustrated obviously. All u said doesn't change the fact that you are clearly over emotional about MEN boxers and you have absolutely NO logic when it comes to this issue.

You would be one of the imbeciles that would spew the "AJ leftovers" if Wilder flattens Whyte. Your h0m0 erotic statement at the end didn't even make any sense smh take a nap...
      I don't give a fcvk with you "if".
      What I know is the outcome of a fight not the hopeless " if" in your head.
      I will give wilder deserve credit if he can KO whyte...hez the only credible opponent at the moment after AJ and fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Just because you say something ******ed, but follow it with “there is no debate about that” doesn’t make your statement any less ******ed.

Ortiz > anyone that Whyte has beaten.
        But whyte >>Ortiz even in every org ranking.
        Thinking any thing outside this makes you a confirmed sadist.

Comment

I don't give a fcvk with you "if".
          What I know is the outcome of a fight not the hopeless " if" in your head.
          I will give wilder deserve credit if he can KO whyte...hez the only credible opponent at the moment after AJ and fury.
          Like I told you earlier, That is a fight I would love to see. I don't know where the disconnection is coming from with you. I'm ok with Whyte vs Wilder. The "If" you are referring to is valid because there is no guarantee we will see that fight.

We would only know if you would give Wilder his props after they fight so we will have to see. I just know the hate for Wilder is strong with a lot of you.

Comment

Like I told you earlier, That is a fight I would love to see. I don't know where the disconnection is coming from with you. I'm ok with Whyte vs Wilder. The "If" you are referring to is valid because there is no guarantee we will see that fight.

We would only know if you would give Wilder his props after they fight so we will have to see. I just know the hate for Wilder is strong with a lot of you.
            Wilder is a brother, no hate for a brother.
            I just happen to favor another brother ahead of him because of what he has done for the sport and the way he did it. Nothing personal.
            We may have our differences, it means nothing. It doesn't mean I hate you either. Sometimes I just come here to catch some fun. Nothing serious in whatever I write here.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              It's going to be Wilders worst fight ever , because he's going to lose and most likely before round 6. It will be a at the hands of a Breazeale right hand I think the upper cut will land and then a barrage of lefts and the over hand right finisher. Wilders chin can't possibly hold up to long here.

Comment

Wilder is a brother, no hate for a brother.
                I just happen to favor another brother ahead of him because of what he has done for the sport and the way he did it. Nothing personal.
                We may have our differences, it means nothing. It doesn't mean I hate you either. Sometimes I just come here to catch some fun. Nothing serious in whatever I write here.
                Understood. I just want to see the best fight the best. Wilder,AJ, Whyte, Ortiz, Fury. I don't have a particular favorite but I have issues with whoever appears to be stopping me from seeing the fights I want.

Comment

Whyte will not fight any corrupt org pre arranged eliminator. This is the window for voluntary. Why give us Ortiz 2 while whyte 1 can be made?

Ortiz has health issues and it's best for him to be fighting journey men just to put food on the table. He refused a retirement pay to get KOed by AJ, obviously because of PED.

Good luck.
                  Because Dillian Whyte is a punk, and he's represented by a punk of a promoter.

Wilder can fight whomever he wants, and he's looking like he's going to fight Ortiz again or Joshua for his second fight this year.

Have fun getting by Oscar Rivas, lol

Comment

Understood. I just want to see the best fight the best. Wilder,AJ, Whyte, Ortiz, Fury. I don't have a particular favorite but I have issues with whoever appears to be stopping me from seeing the fights I want.
                    Smiles....funny enough, after all the ups and downs, we both want the same thing.
                    I hope the promoters will find a way to reach an agreement to make this fight happen. But to be honest with you from my own observation, this fight wilder/AJ isn't happening in 2020 either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Because Dillian Whyte is a punk, and he's represented by a punk of a promoter.

Wilder can fight whomever he wants, and he's looking like he's going to fight Ortiz again or Joshua for his second fight this year.

Have fun getting by Oscar Rivas, lol
                      Lolx.....stop living in denial. Oscar rivas is better than everybody Ortiz has fought till date aside wilder.
                      Fact....

Comment

Working...
                      X