• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Announcer at the moment of the KO:

"Ohhhhh! Wilder hit Breazeale so hard, they are feeling it in Brazil!"

LOL! Great Line!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYhaven View Post
      He should be given a chance of life or death? Are you dumb? The ref saved him!! Did you not see him get up move a lil but then start to stumble backward on to the ropes while the ref held him?? Wtf?! Are some of you watching highlights or just bootlegs or what smh
      Mofo watching 13in black and white wit rabbit ears

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
        How about we see Joshua-Ortiz 1? And the fight WILL support $8 mil or $10 mil or whatever Ortiz wants ... AND AJ still will get $20 mill .... so NO EXCUSES.
        Yeah that would be a good fight to see as well. Don't really know why Ortiz turned it down, seemed like a PED cycle issue imo.

That being said if that was the reason then I don't think Al would let Ortiz fight Wilder while being on the juice either.

But yeah I always rated Ortiz highly and I think Wilder should have gotten more credit for that win. Ortiz could be a good test for anyone at HW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
          And here come all the Beyonce fans screaming ‘Whiner is the real champ - it took AJ 7 rounds to beat this bum!’

Oh and the drums will beat as Wild Windmill got himself another quick stoppage against a guy who never, ever - looked switched on.

Now he MUST fight Whyte next, as Whyte has had four WBC ‘silver’ wins since 2017.

I just hope he doesn’t take the step aside money the WBC/PBC offer him, as he has a reasonable chance with the right game plan to beat Wilder.

Ohh..that’d get the seppo’s having palpitations.
          You do know wbc do final eliminators to establish next mandatory right? Doesn’t go by your ranked #1 now I Hope if Joshua not next he do take a voluntary and face Whyte next so all the uk crybabies about Whyte can shut up... Whyte is easy to hit just like Breazeale and was dropped by Parker of all people and needed ref to help him out to not lose that fight, went life and death with Chisora twice losing the first fight in most people eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            Lolx.... what is the essence of going full camp and still get KOed in one and miss out on the pay day?

This full camp scrap is highly over rated.
            You should want both: the payday AND the win. That can happen with a full camp! Full camps work for those who know how to utilize them. Emanual Steward, Lennox, Holyfield, Leonard, Ali, etc,. swears by em'....How could a serious contender not benefit from a full camp?? Tough Talk Litigation Breazeale was too caught up in talking tough and being angry... Wilder made him angrier with the "catch a body" talk (a "mental psychological camp" in itself), which compelled Breazeale to keep coming forward like a dope - which is what Hunter says they practiced in "camp." Their "strategy" from camp was simply wack!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              so what is the essence of ranking if been #1 can't get you a mandatory fight because you are not with a certain group.

There is no way to coin this but it is what it is. We have moved on.

If whyte is so easy to discard by wilder, we shouldn't be talking about mandatory anymore, we should be talking about voluntary.

Enough of this final eliminator excuses. Did everybody wilder fought, fought final eliminator?
              Yeah but come on you know that the ranking positions essentially mean zilch. Mandatory has not meant the next best opponent for a long time. It's used to either a) keep someone they want as champ or b) make someone vacate/strip so they can get someone they do want in.

Boxing is rarely organised by merit is it. Mandatory/voluntary/BS, they have to call it something don't they, mandatory just sounds more 'official' and gives the impression of it being the no 1 contender. It's as good as random.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                Yes indeed, It’s the reason why Barry told Joshua to “DUCK” Wilder. And why negotiations were purposely fudged! After this sensational win, Hearn and his robot will once again try to undervalue Wilder, starting again with the continued brainwashing of the gullible Poshua Zombies!! KING WILDER shook things up in da Brooklyn House tonight!
                Does it come to mind that if AJ really wants to duck wilder, it's that simple and easy.
                Insist on the 15mil flat fee and drag it for another 3yrs.

When public are tired and insist on %, AJ would offer him 20% and drag it for another 3yrs.

You nigqa's know nothing about ducking.
                You are just cry babies.

Comment

• AJ/hearn are the only crew in history who are pretty much guaranteed to make $20 mill a fight (i.e. they are happy) but won't make fights because tthey don't think the other fighter should get 'X' amount .... whatever that amount is - EVEN when the public interest WILL cover the fight costs.

Ali & Foreman made $5 mill each ($29 mill in today's dollars) for "The Rumble". Neither of them (or any other champions in history) DECLINED to make fights because they had feelings on what the other fighter was gonna make.

If team hearn/DAZN doesn't want to pay it MOVE OUT THE WAY because others will ... the boxing fan public will support the costs because WE WANT THE FIGHTS.

But they say NO, and go home, and claim the other guys don't want it. Unbelieveable.

And their thot fan-girls run out screaming slander and other noise in support of that nonsense.

Unbelieveable.

Comment

• I would’ve like to see more but respects ref decision. Wilder had too much time left to seriously hurt Breazeale

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      I mean, do we really need to see Wilder-Ortiz 2? I think that fight is similar to Wilder-Stiverne 2. Not sure how Ortiz survives 12 rounds with Wilder
                      DW didn't even acknowledge Ortiz people chided him for fighting him the 1st time no need for rematch...call Hearn bluff KO Dilly Dilly and then WHAT... AJ has to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X