Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too bad all the "Skil" experts aren't man enough to get in the ring and show the world how many skills Wilder doesn't have .... it's easy to talk, but a whole 'nother story to get in their and beat that man ... no matter how much skill you think you have, and how few you think he has.

But he's scared doe

(In 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 ... more nonsense from uk cheerleaders)

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      He fought Fury because he thought he was done, not to test himself

Dillian Whyte wants to fight him, but Wilder don't even want none of that.

Ortiz is old and has been on the downward slide for over 5/6 years now.
      Dillian shyte easier to hit than Breazeale is lol ends exact same way

Comment

• Wilder beat joshua leftovers

Comment

• Anyone seen REDEEMER 😬🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
            Grey was pushing the Wilder/Fury/Joshua thing, and for some reason decided to say something like "... no one wants to see Ruiz, no one wants to see Breazeale". He's only behind you, Jim...
            Yeah that's why Breazeale didn't want to talk to him and then Hunter was trying to explain that but Grey just waived him off like some kind of a peasant LOL.. Grey can be a real Azz sometimes haha

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              think you are living in the moment in anecdotal world. just because you thought it was impressive doesnt mean casuals are noticing. his ppv didnt do good. hes now off ppv. this fight wasnt priced very high and was scaled down from 19k to 13k as well as reportedly not selling well. at some point in time he has to come through with actual popularity not perceived poplarity that isnt there. dont thnk anyone cares when he fights these guys. the only way he can cash in is figthing joshua and he doesnt seem to want to so as the separation grows between them he makes less and less.
              Dear God what has become of you

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                That is what Hearn and AJ are worried about.
                so worried they offered him 100 million

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  The #1 thing I pick apart is that his feet/stance go too wide, and that's why he's always off balance. I really notice because I'm a tall guy and struggled with that at first. Tonight, he kept his footwork tight, which let him shuffle around and control Breeze every inch that he moved.
                  Your right
                  The first thing they try to teach you in any combat sports is balance
                  But I was really impressed he didn’t smother himself or say get overly excited
                  He actually took his time and honestly it’s a fughin great improvement

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    WTF... You really don't know WTF you're looking at in that ring, do you?
                    I got no problem with AJ and people who want to cheerlead for him but that^ was fantasy stuff you just made up. Show me a gif of where he was "hurt", lol.
                    Maybe you wanna try paying more attention at the fight then. When he first hurt Breazeale he got countered as he went for the finish. It was pretty obvious he was hurt and backed off. 4:02 for your non-fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                      Im not in any way comparing him to level of AJ, GGG, Canelo etc. Of course his cash in will be AJ or to lesser extent Fury but this will all go viral. Wilder is coming from behind big time and still far behind, but my point is he is making huge strides and the last few fights are going to go viral for him. I believe now an AJ-Wilder does near 1 mil PPV buys now
                      that doesnt equal 100 million for wilder though so rejected!

Comment

Working...
                      X