Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Easily Boxes Past Shefat Isufi To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to watch

Comment

Ref should stop this as it's a no contest.

Comment

I missed something then?

Wow Saunders got tagged by this bum lmao..

Comment

6th rd to the bum, 5-1 BJS. Isufi is still total ****, but I take back what I said, I wouldn't definitely beat Isufi, it'd be a 50/50 fight!

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
            How Isufi is ranked 1 by the WBO is a scandal. He doesn't belong in the top 50.

This is like giving a world title away for free.
            How???

This fight is a joke the fact it's for a belt is embarrassing even by the WBO crook standard. Warren and Arum own the WBO, their rankings and belts.

This bum was ranked 48th best 168lber in the world by boxrec the fact he's number 1 by WBO and that's who billy hoe has to beat to win a title is such a bad look for boxing. SMH
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-18-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

This guy sucks big time but BJS will probably fail to knock him out. I see the ref step in and stop this one sided farce in 5...4...3..2..

Comment

lol. for years when BJS fans say Canelo would have problems with BJS...

Comment

British stoppage in about round 10 or 11.

Comment

Saunders in clown mode finally got caught, but Isufi failed to finish the job.

Expect Saunders to stay more technically disciplined and box Isufi to a pulp.

Comment

Saunders has so little punching power it's not even funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X