No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Drops, Decisions Ivan Baranchyk For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good fight, congrats Taylor.

Looking forward to the final, the fight we all wanted/expected, should be a good one

Comment

• Postol is that good of a fighter! He lost to Crawford via unanimous decision and controversially lost to Taylor (because of wide scores, not be cause Postol actually won).

Good for him. Maybe he fights a Tournment winner for big money? He really needs those.

Comment

• Regis is going to absolutely kick this guy's tail
        Everyone will see the difference in quality in British olympians and dedicated American with no pedigree.
        Taylor will poop piss and piss fartz when its all said done against Regis

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          I did not see anything special of Taylor

Easy work to Prograis
          I thought Baranchyk was going to stop Taylor? Haha. You third world clown. Hating on British fighters like the donkey you clearly are.

Still too scared to give me your top 10 Mexican fighters and their best win? Of course you're scared. I'd laugh at you otherwise, so it's best you run.

Inoue would collapse Nery as well. Even if the drug cheat is juiced to his eyeballs like most Mexicans and comes in over weight like Mexicans like to do as well. Pray it never happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            Regis is going to absolutely kick this guy's tail
            Everyone will see the difference in quality in British olympians and dedicated American with no pedigree.
            Taylor will poop piss and piss fartz when its all said done against Regis
            I can't wait for the final. People like you are going to be bitter. But don't worry, you'll find another hype job to claim as the greatest without it ever becoming a reality.

See you soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              I can't wait for the final. People like you are going to be bitter. But don't worry, you'll find another hype job to claim as the greatest without it ever becoming a reality.

See you soon.
              Sydney!Where ya been?
              Taylor getz eaten alivd you know this!

Comment

• I was there... Rodriguez done as well as I've ever seen anyone do against Inoue but was a shoot out. Great watch. Taylor Ivan was also really good. Watching live, I had 10 - 2 rounds for taylor, but ivan was in every round. Huge credit to both

Comment

• Interested to where you think the final will be held ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

See you soon.
                    Interested to hear where you think the final will be held?

Comment

• Guys, this is a TRAGEDY! There won't be Prograis vs Taylor fight. Instead of Prograis there will be Postol because it's reported that Prograis... has been eaten by Gervonta Davis!

Comment

Working...
                      X