• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's not beating Prograis.

Comment

• that's for sure

Comment

• LOL taylor getting in Prograis face and talking **** to him in the ring, i LOVE it

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          He's not beating Prograis.
          why do you say this?

He has all the tools to beat him

Comment

• I've been impressed with Taylor's versatility throughout the tourney..

Regardless of what happens in the final, it's pretty apparent he's going to have to move up to 147 in the near future and a Crawford vs Taylor showdown intrigues me quite a bit. So Bob might have found his next big fight for Crawford outside of the PBC stable.

On a side note the difference in height wasn't nearly as much as I thought it would be watching Regis and Taylor face off, it seems he's a bit bigger than Baranchyk

Comment

• high level boxing - B-chick is no joke, guy has serious stamina and good power, great chin and creates angles but struggles with hand speed (as do most fighters).

Taylor has a very slick attack but he shipped a lot this fight - anyone else see he has his chin hanging out instead of tucked in? Sure, his head movement and reflexes allow him to avoid a lot of punches but against an opponent a notch above B-chick's level eg. Prograis that is an accident waiting to happen.

This tournament rocks and WBSS leads the way in competitive match ups.

Comment

• I did not see anything special of Taylor

Easy work to Prograis

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Great fight, maybe fight of the year.

Yes, make baranchyk -relikh in Minsk!
                  Na, it was not fight of the year level

Only a good fight

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    high level boxing - B-chick is no joke, guy has serious stamina and good power, great chin and creates angles but struggles with hand speed (as do most fighters).

Taylor has a very slick attack but he shipped a lot this fight - anyone else see he has his chin hanging out instead of tucked in? Sure, his head movement and reflexes allow him to avoid a lot of punches but against an opponent a notch above B-chick's level eg. Prograis that is an accident waiting to happen.

This tournament rocks and WBSS leads the way in competitive match ups.
                    Baranchyk has not defense , is slow and predectible and does know how to cut the ring

He is very strong

Comment

• I thought Taylor won pretty wide tbh

118-108 or 117-109 seemed about right

Comment

Working...
                      X