Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Drops, Decisions Ivan Baranchyk For IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    It's going to be a long day of boxing
    Right? Small break for a nap between WBSS and the Showtime card, or I might just watch that BS BJS fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Inoue looked very comfortable at the weight

Inoue ko. Cant see rodriguez take the body shots.

Moloney started to get to his body late . And rodriguez didnt like it at all downstairs

Rodriguez likes to be in command. It is a mental thing. And that is gonna make it easier for inoue to get to this body.

Inoue p4p number 1!!!!
      Good post .
      I agree with all of it . Except I think Inoue has a Little more work to do to get the P4P #1 slot .
      But he looks to be definitely on his way to it.

Comment

Does anyone know what time in US?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Right? Small break for a nap between WBSS and the Showtime card, or I might just watch that BS BJS fight.
          Saunders fight is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            I dont know man, but in México the card starts exactly in 3 hours (time of México City)

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Fair enough. I can't see Inoue losing this one, though I think Rodriguez may take it the distance
              Obvouisly Inoue is the bookies pick for all his physical advantages and greater pedigree at world level, despite having less fights than Rodriguez. I even suspect Inoue's technique may be more polished than Manny, Rodriguez must chin Inoue or find a weakness to exploit.

The winner takes the Ali-Cup in the finals!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Now.

Just dripping some coffee, grinding up some Sour Jack and we're golden!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Saunders fight is garbage
                  Yup. That's why I called it BS. I'm only watching it if I can't nap haha

Comment

Alright, aside from the 2 semi-final fights, looks like we're going to get the Lee McGregor, Zach Parker and Paul Butler fights as well

Comment

5-0 Commonwealth champ at 122 Lee McGregor fighting a very durable bum. So expect this fight to go the distance with all boring one sided rounds, he's already scheduled to defend the Commonwealth belt in June.

Comment

Working...
                      X