Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Care About P4P Lists; I Care About My Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildher legacy is the biggest coward in boxing history

Comment

Hey Wilder... I know you'll read this... because YOU have an ego the size of the entire planet. Let me help you out there kid... if YOU were concerned about your legacy, you'd keep your stupid trap shut and work on your boxing technique more. As it stands, you talk 10x more than you need to, exposing a clown inside, with a 2nd grade vocabulary. Fury beat you, and very few boxing fans would be surprised if Breazeale beats you. And it's for certain Joshua would beat you. Shut your big mouth and get to work. Stop being a lazy bum parading as an elite. If you didn't have a solid punch, you'd be nothing more than a garden variety c level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        1) And tried to get fury again too. 2) Fought 2 top 5 heavyweights in a row
        ... 1) and how much does he "feel" that a Fury rematch is worth (as he 'feels" that AJ is worth $100 million)?

2) ... and "legacy" is one win, one draw...

Comment

If selling lousy T-shirts at Barclays, acting like a total idiot and beating PBC bums instead of unifying for crazy money is "legacy", then yes, he's is all about the legacy.

Comment

The people here are stupid....no one, only with the names of Joshua or Fury can beat Wilder amd only Wilder can knock them out! Are the heavyweight fights that everybody want to see.! Why accept less money if into a year of two he can gain more of 100 million for each of those fights? Don't worry people, Wilder in 2020 is going to fight Joshua and Fury II, problably knock them out and is going to be rich...and is going to be the #1 heavyweight at the planet...with facts no words!

Comment

He’s the dude that gets rejected by a woman and says “you ain’t that fine anyway!”

Comment

Wilder's not a full shilling.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
                  The people here are stupid....no one, only with the names of Joshua or Fury can beat Wilder amd only Wilder can knock them out! Are the heavyweight fights that everybody want to see.! Why accept less money if into a year of two he can gain more of 100 million for each of those fights? Don't worry people, Wilder in 2020 is going to fight Joshua and Fury II, problably knock them out and is going to be rich...and is going to be the #1 heavyweight at the planet...with facts no words!
                  ... I guess that AJ and Fury would have to give him the money in advance (in order to make DW rich already) and not even fight him...

Comment

The biggest mistake Eddie Hearn made was underexposing Joshua in America, waiting, and allowing the Wilder echo chamber to define him.

When the American public get a chance to actually watch, hear and appreciate what Joshua stands for everything will change...mark my words.

It's going to happen...and when it does they'll compare what they see and hear to Wilder and make the decision for themselves. When that day comes, and yes it is coming, Haymon will cash in the Wilder chips because the general public will see him as a fraud and a carnival barker.

Right or wrong, that's the way it will play out. All Joshua has to do is keep winning and let people in America know who he is. They guy is like marketing a modern day Captain America...easy, easy sell.

Those are the facts based upon the evidence...read em and weep!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      Legacy

Ducking Joshua

Rejecting 100m and 120m

Holding the belt hostage after becoming the pbc paper champ

Having a record filled with more part time boxers than full time
                      + being a scum for openly claiming he want to murder someone in the ring.

If he does kill someone, his "legacy" will be one of a murderer. People will only remember his comments and the murder. I'm very disappointed in Wilder and from kind of relatively neutral fan turned into someone repulsed by him.

Comment

Working...
                      X