Ok so who got Gervonta Davis pregnant??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Wtf is Floyd and Ellerbe doing!?

The kid should be fighting 4x a year especially if they keep feeding him bantamweights and super bantamweights that he steamrolls within a couple rounds tops!

Tank could’ve fought on the Wilder undercard and still main event in July!
    Great post. Damn shame.

Comment

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

[QUOTE=redmish;19750903]Such a shame. A special talent letting himself down between fights. His wont be a long career unless he starts living the life.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I think he'll do what you are saying within the next few years.

Comment

I like Davis' skills and the way he conducts the operations inside the ring. I've been a fan since the get and will be a fan to the end. I haven't met many who critiqued Gervonta's boxing skills or balls in the ring.

I don't care about his out of the ring life, his money, or none of that BS. I wish he stayed more disciplined.

I'm not sure Davis would fight beyond a few years, unless he lives the life. He's already punchy. The guy is a young vet, as I keep saying. He'd better get his affairs in order soon!

Don't go to waste, bro, and fight Fortuna at 135 in July.
          Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-17-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

belly full of weed and Hennessey.

Comment

So no one is gonna admit it's a clear photoshop?

Anything as long as it fits your narrative and push an agenda huh?

Or are you all the type that's falling for the new transgender snap chat filter?

Dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                So no one is gonna admit it's a clear photoshop?

Anything as long as it fits your narrative and push an agenda huh?

Or are you all the type that's falling for the new transgender snap chat filter?

Dumbass
                Is it? Who would go so low? I don't think the OP is like that. I really don't give a crap, either way, as long as his next fight is at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  belly full of weed and Hennessey.
                  That's me sans the Hennessy but brew!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Broner 2.0 intensifies
                    Man. You are a real simpleton, and GGG is your favorite fighter, no surprise there. Broner is a 4-division champ, but Davis is more special, you can see, hence your hate.

Keep watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      This is why I think Tank is gonna be washed sooner than people think. I mean not 27 or nothing like that probably, but he's not gonna be a guy at 30 at the top I feel like. Unless he starts taking sh^t more seriously within the next year or two cuz I think there is wear & tear to the body with these fluctuations that lower your ceiling. It also shows a general lack of dedication that could be a early indicator of whats in Tank's head thats not an easy thing to change which maybe the real issue.

Dude don't seem to take care of himself. Fair play on gaining some weight between fights, but Tank looking like a NSBer between fights.
                      Is Tank 23 years old or somewhere around that age?

If he's that young I really doubt he's going to be at the top of his game at 30. If he's already overindulging and lacking discipline I suspect he's going to compromise his boxing talent sooner rather than later. I didn't expect him to look like that at this stage in bis career. A guy like Golovkin just started getting fat between fights at about 35 years of age, after a long career. First time I saw Golovkin look chubby was right before his first fight with Canelo. Getting fat is a very bad sign for a fighter, especially those that are not heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X