Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia has destroyed his own legacy!! (No turning back)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia has destroyed his own legacy!! (No turning back)

His horrendous performance vs Spence got him kicked off my top 10 P4P (and yours too if you have sense)

now Danny will knock his head to the first row for another massive L

the clash with Lomachenko is meaningless now.

stick a fork in Mikey.

cant destroyed something that was never there.. i've always said mikey is just an average boxer. nothing special about the guy.

Comment

He has a chance against Danny but yeah, it definitely doesn't look good for him if he takes back to back L's

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        He has a chance against Danny but yeah, it definitely doesn't look good for him if he takes back to back L's
        he should fight loma instead of danny. i think if he beat loma he can still recover. if he beat danny, that dont really mean much, danny is not the top guy at that division. go back down to 135-140 and just keep beating the guys in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post

His horrendous performance vs Spence got him kicked off my top 10 P4P (and yours too if you have sense)

now Danny will knock his head to the first row for another massive L

the clash with Lomachenko is meaningless now.

stick a fork in Mikey.

If Mikey Garcia's legacy is ruined because he lost to a guy 2 weight classes bigger then his , then Sugar Ray Leonard's legacy is ruined because he lost to a guy 2 weight classes smaller then his.

See how ******ed you sound? Do you even think before spewing garbage through the hole in your face?

Comment

well hes never going to beat an elite ww. maybe he beats danny garcia who has never done anything at ww or a 40 year old pac but yeah hes not going to do anything substantial. its trickery from here on out

Comment

Mikey isn't a guy that loves boxing like that. He wants to be a cop. He's trying to cash out.

Comment

Mikey was ballsy in taking the Spence fight. But he is clear with his actions that he wants to get paid. The WWs is more profitable than those lower weights.

He has a lot of skills but in order for him to shine he has to go back down.

Comment

Imagine writing a fighter off simply for losing to a P4P caliber fighter above his natural weight class some boxing fans are the worst lol

Comment

At a time where the top ducks each other we'll **** on the ones that step up lol

Comment

Working...
                    X