Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Deal Can Get Done if Negotiations Are Private

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    The 3 fight deal was basically for just Joshua (2 fights). Wilder had a fight with Breazeale agreed to already and DAZN were willing to over pay Wilder for that fight. In addition to the 2 Joshua fights.
    That's 3 fights on DAZN, no matter how you slice it. Further, the fight wasn't agreed to yet, just ordered by the WBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      maybe it's finkel job to destroy fights..
      Both Eddie's fighters. Nothing to do with finkel. Stay on topic.

Absolute proof that Eddie can't even make the easiest fights happen for AJ. Even when there both his fighters. Go ask yourself why ?

Comment

• When he's right he's right

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
          The 3 fight deal was basically for just Joshua (2 fights). Wilder had a fight with Breazeale agreed to already and DAZN were willing to over pay Wilder for that fight. In addition to the 2 Joshua fights.
          Wrong, thats impossible.
          AJ has rematch clauses with Ruiz/Miller, so can NOT guarantee he would be fighting Wilder after his next fight.

FACT,.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I love you too Sid but this is a good gesture by Deontay Wilder. He seems to be thawing out a little. This is the fight of all fights in the Heavyweight division. It's for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world. The two sides are in secret talks about the fight. So I am confident that it will eventually get done this time.
            So secret you know about it? Nobody talks about a fight now that's going to happen in 2020. Finkle isn't even thinking about AJ. Remember, you said Wilder has his schedule already set with 3-4 fights? Have you forgotten already? But now you're making other things up in your head. You know you shouldn't do that. Lies are for weirdos and weak people. You're not weak are you champ?

Comment

Sid-Knee be nice. Show your kinder and gentler side. AJ had the chance of fighting Wilder in 2018 and turned him down. Wilder was willing to accept all of Joshua's terms; $15mil Flat-fee, no percentage, no double rematch clause, on foreign soil and Joshua still canceled and rejected the fight. So don't you think that it is only fitting for Wilder to return the favor by punishing Joshua for rejecting the original offer that he (Wilder) had accepted?
              I'll be nice when you start acting sane. Deal?

I don't care about your many excuses on Wilder turning down every offer he's got or pretending Wilder has been messed around. That's all crazy bullshlt Wilder made up to excuse his ducking.

But I told you you would always follow Wilder and his craziness. I told you he would ask for more than 50% and you would justify it. And look what we have here. You doing exactly that.

You're dishonest and insane. That is very clear. I'm getting bored of your madness. Seriously, do yourself a favour and log off. Don't come back here. No one finds your insanity helpful. It's truly scary to read the levels you're willing to go to.

Comment

Sid-Knee be nice you're blowing it. Now I agree. Skipper was not there to represent Joshua's interests but only DAZN's interest. So he was in no legal or ethical position to disclose that information to Team Wilder. That was for Eddie Hearn to disclose but since Eddie was not invited to the meeting then he could not have disclosed what Joshua would have been getting for the two fight deal.
                Wilder was just using that as another excuse. If Skipper gives him all the information he asks for, he'll just come back with more maddening excuses to not fight. We both know this.

We both know also that Skipper is only interested in Wilder for the AJ fights. Outside of this, no one is offering Wilder anything. He doesn't bring anything to the table. He generates peanuts. 3-4 Mill at most. If AJ wasn't around, Skipper wouldn't waste his time with this joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  That could be the case as well! I see BS on BOTH SIDES! Both are extremely hypocritical and contradict themselves OFTEN!

When they really want the fight, the fight will get DONE
                  Tell me about the times Hearn contradicts himself and is a hypocrite? I'm interested to see this. Maybe you could help me out? No one else seems to be able. But they also keep saying things like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Tell me about the times Hearn contradicts himself and is a hypocrite? I'm interested to see this. Maybe you could help me out? No one else seems to be able. But they also keep saying things like this.

Wilder and his Contradictions...

Do yourself a favor, avoid future disappointment and don't believe ANY OF THEM! I been watching boxing for a very long time and one thing I've learned is that they're all Liars...Fighters, Managers, Promoters, Trainers, Advisers, Publicist, Judges, Refs, Commissions and whatever...they're all Liars in the sport of boxing it is ZERO honesty in this sport.

You want to play this take sides blame game, I'm not doing that BS, they're all full of it and when they're truly ready to fight then the fight will happen
                    Last edited by sicko; 05-18-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Private Meeting:

Finkel: “Aight dawgs here’s how we funna do, just give us that 60/40 split and we up in dis thang! Just don’t report it publicly in dis hoe!”
                      Who actually speaks this way?

Comment

Working...
                      X