No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Nobody Has Yet Seen The Best Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Nobody Has Yet Seen The Best Of Me

Billy Joe Saunders is really hoping for a year to remember after one he'd forever love to forget-even if 2019 hasn't quite jumped off to the start he preferred. The unbeaten former middleweight titlist is ready to put the past behind him, as he heads into his vacant super middleweight title fight versus Shefat Isufi. Their clash takes place this Saturday live on BT Sport and ESPN+ from Lamex Stadium in Stevenage, England-mere minutes from Saunders' hometown of Hatfield.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Drop a article about this guy when he fights someone of note.

Comment

Saunders you are a fat, boring PED cheat, nobody wants to see your "best"

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
        Drop a article about this guy when he fights someone of note.
        Not much chance of that, he's another Calzaghe. Hold a belt hostage fighting bums while claiming the top fighters are avoiding him.

He'll probably fight Golovkin when he's in his 40's.

Comment

Dejavú. How many thread titles will we get, exactly like this

Comment

Given what's occurred with the PEDS, It's quite possible we haven't even seen the REAL you Saunders.

These guys constantly seem to take their prime years for granted. Dude your 29 almost 30 now and pretty inactive. Your not going to get any better at this point. It doesn't get any easier from here, it get's harder.

It's like a hearing a broken record. These guys get to pushing 30 then say "You haven't seen the best of me yet" and that saying has been proven wrong almost every time.

Comment

If you need any evidence WBO is totally corrupt and in the pocket of the Warren/Top Rank it's the fact this terrible fight is for the full world title.

Isufi is absolute garbage. Saunders never fought a single fighter of any note at 168. Yet they make it for their World Title. That's a joke.

Comment

He’s becoming as credible as his mate , Amir Khan
                Ok ok , we’ll see the best of you if your not busy bothering crack hores , or getting nasal spray or you don’t get fughin injured and actually fight

Comment

Saunders is pretty skilled and slick, there's no denying that. His Lemieux fight was his masterpiece. Not consistent and hasn't done much since.

Show us first!

Comment

It’s a shame he didn’t stay disciplined at middleweight. I think he was the sleeper star of the division, most skilled fighter at 160

Comment

Working...
                    X