No announcement yet.

Loma vs Crolla sold over 5K tickets. Produces a little over $500k gate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma vs Crolla sold over 5K tickets. Produces a little over $500k gate

Bob spent more than that bribing Loma to the top of the P4P lists.

Comment

Sounds about right. Anyone surprised?

Comment

This is the reason Bob is willing to have the Campbell fight in England. No way American fans will tolerate a 2nd straight 90/10 mismatch for such a talented boxer like Loma.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-15-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

LMAO Mr B side

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This is the reason Bob is willing to have the Campbell fight in England. No way American fans will tolerate a 2nd straight 90/10 mismatch for a such a talented boxer like Loma.
            I think it probably has more to do with the fact that the revenue will be a lot higher in the UK with the gate, UK ppv and rights fees from ESPN

Also Loma is going to have those odds with most fighters, Campbell is better than Crolla, he blows a little hot and cold, but if he's on I would put him on a similar level to Linares

Comment

But but arum put all this monay into loma and crawfish has to take a backseat doe

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                top rank should do what what Haymon does when his tickets don’t sell. Buy them up at full price then sell them for pennies on the dollar or give them away. That way it gives the appearance they sell good.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  top rank should do what what Haymon does when his tickets don’t sell. Buy them up at full price then sell them for pennies on the dollar or give them away. That way it gives the appearance they sell good.
                  Seriously, yu gotta get off my dick and stop trying to get my attention. Stop quoting me every time you got something to say. Just say it. That's the same reason I put 1sad65 on my ignore list. Just say your piece and keep it moving. There was no reason for you to quote me to say what you just said.

Comment

Btw, anyone can get these commision reports. Just have to send a request to the state commission.

I'm trying to get my hands on the Crawford/Khan commission report, but having trouble doing so thus far.

Got the Spence/Garcia one and it did a bit over $4.7 million.

Comment

Working...
                    X