Comments Thread For: Inoue's Father Shoved By Team Rodriguez as Tensions Boil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emmanuel is getting to catch some of dat Monsta! Uh oh

Comment

Warr Manny !! The monster is going down!!

Comment

I wonder how much Manny has in his bank, because he writing a very big check. Considering the admiration and respect Japanese people have for elders and parents, then add a pinch of kamikaze(which they all have) and the recipe is a complete shellacking on the behalf of the little monster. If Rodriguez figures out a way to beat this little Samurai then he must be talked about in the lb4lb ranking and Puerto Rico may finally have the heir to Cottos thrown...I bet my marbles on the former statement rather than the ladder.

Comment

Donaire v Inoue will be massive, Nonito owns the bantamweight division

Comment

Luis "PANTERA" Nery should be ringside for this and confront Inoue if he wins in the post fight interview.
            Get in his face & challenge him , corner Inoue before he flees the country scared for his life.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
              Luis "PANTERA" Nery should be ringside for this and confront Inoue if he wins in the post fight interview.
              Get in his face & challenge him , corner Inoue before he flees the country scared for his life.
              Lol what? Inoue already has an opponent if he wins.

Comment

Inoue is going full yakuza mode on his ass

Comment

God damn stop making Inoue invicible he hasn't don't **** yet, beating some bums?? Rodriguez is in a class of his own, CAN'T FKING WAIT.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                    Rodriguez is gonna show why u do research and dont go by for was is popular at the time, Rodriguez is a highly skilled boxer.
                    Inoue isn't just a power puncher. He's an incredibly skilled boxer as well

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                      God damn stop making Inoue invicible he hasn't don't **** yet, beating some bums?? Rodriguez is in a class of his own, CAN'T FKING WAIT.
                      Rodriguez hasnt done **** yet either, his best win is a SD over some ozzie bum jason molooney. Inoue has KO'd several world level opponents in 1 round, and for the record i rate Rodriguez...before you start getting all upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X