Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez: I'll Beat Naoya Inoue, Shut A lot of Mouths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The monster is going down hard Saturday night ! warrrr Manny!!

Comment

Tbh with you guys, Manny Rodriguez is imo the most skilled fighter Inoue has faced, so we will see what he is really made of. My eyes tell me he is good, he has beaten some good fighters, but I think these are the fights that will really tell us. Manny Rodriguez is no bum

Comment

Not impossible... BUT highly improbable!

Comment

Go Manny, Puerto Rico is with you...that fight remember me Gómez v.s Zarate....the mexican was an assasin, but the puertorrican was the best...Manny by ko in 5 rounds...

Comment

I see this as a matchup of two different levels of fighter. Rodriguez is a good fighter, Inoue is a great fighter. There is no category where Rodriguez has an edge. Inoue is faster, far more powerful and has far more experience at the top level. The Puerto Rican fans are just a bit biased. They will be making excuses after the fight rather than giving Inoue his proper credit.

Comment

Ive always liked Rodriguez. He is your classic, txtbook boxer-puncher with respectable power and body punching ability but he doesnt have special qualities. Nothing really stands enough to make me believe that Naoya can’t handle this guy.

Im sure Rodriguez has trained his ass off knowing the significance of this fight and he will give naoya some rounds but ultimately he will crumble.

Comment

This right here is one of the best fights of the year. I favour the monster, but Rodriguez is one tough cookie and a great fighter too. This guy is vastly underrated.

Comment

I'm excited. Watched him live, the kid is imposing in the ring

Comment

Working...
                  X