Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Wilder Just Did Same Thing Over & Over Against Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is true, but still can't see how Breazeale survives beyond the fourth here.

Comment

Breezy is only gonna win by knockout lets be fair

Fury outboxed and outfoxed wilder to get a draw ... there too much money at stake for wilder to lose on the cards

Comment

Well breazeale you will have the whole of the the little island of Britain behind you in hopes that you defeat their most hated fighter on earth, Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          Breeze yes Wilder paws with jab then a wild right over and over but you have bad D nothing close to Fury . Eventually you will get caught and iced mid rounds
          He’s not as skilled as Fury. But, he’s more skilled than Wilder. And he hits harder than Fury. So unlike in the Fury fight. Wilder will be in with a skilled guy that hits hard enough to make him pay for his technical errors.

Comment

I actually give Breazeale a small chance to win, he just has to jump on Wilder from the opening bell. Unfortunately Breazeale has Virgil Hunter in his corner and I don't think he will give him good advice. We've seen Virgil in the corner for many KOs. Khan, Berto, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Beyonce Wildher can do the same over and over again. War Beyonce!

I'm sort of confused. Are you for Wilder or against him?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Well breazeale you will have the whole of the the little island of Britain behind you in hopes that you defeat their most hated fighter on earth, Deontay Wilder.
                This^^^^

But it won't be just the brits. It will be anyone who appreciates the sweet science over punching. (good use of the word fighter)

top post

Comment

birdlegs may have done the same thing over and over with the big dosser but he finely caught up with him in the 12th and nearly put him out of his misery dont kid yourself fury was hit hard with a 2 punch combo and still got up shows what an irish traveller is made of will Dominic Breazeale be able do the same i doubt it

Comment

Breazeale is being paid to take a dive, there's no way this fight lasts longer than two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoffeler View Post
                      Breazeale is being paid to take a dive, there's no way this fight lasts longer than two rounds.
                      I'm sure Breazeale will take the dive money and still try to KO Wilder because these guys really hate each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X