No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Tom Schwarz is Coming For a War, He's Unbeaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    “ I don’t need to talk Schwarz up, he is unbeaten” ....so what does that mean so was Charles Martin before he met AJ .

Hopefully Schwarz is aggressive so it’s a watchable fight because if Schwarz is absolutely crap it’s still going 12 rounds
    Martin sold his belt for 6 million.. everybody know!

Comment

THANK YOU TYSON FURY!! This is the fight we have all been dying to see, the battle for P4P supremacy, I cannot wait!! If only more boxers would be willing to fight the best like Fury.

Comment

Schwartz is too busy in camp to attend press conferences or do any interviews, so Fury has to tell the world how dangerous he is... lol. Whats next?...

Comment

He's actually coming for a pay check.

Comment

Pfft. Schwarz may be coming for a war, but we all know the fat ***** never delivers one.

Comment

I'm unbeaten as a professional heavyweight, don't mean I'm any good ..

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Martin sold his belt for 6 million.. everybody know!
                It's sad Haymon wasn't prepared to invest mere $6M in Wilder's career. Esp. cuz they're both Haymon fighters.

Comment

After this fight Tom Schwarz will fully devote himself to his real job as a Formula 3 driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    He's got to sell the fight, especially after finding out that this joke of a fight is on PPV on BTsport.
                    ... of course these guys (Fury, Joshua, Wilder) have to sell the crap fights they are involved in...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... of course these guys (Fury, Joshua, Wilder) have to sell the crap fights they are involved in...

Just hope they would start fighting each other very soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X