Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Coach Claims Hearn is Not Telling The Whole Story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ i thought this was that much a load of bollocks that even the morons in here wouldnt want to run with it. Guess i was wrong.

Comment

Just terrible

The boxing game today just full of Cowards and liars!

Comment

If this was true we would be hearing details! You feel me???

Comment

what a shocker! hearn lying!?!?!?! no way!!! team ortiz surely the first group to ever call eddie a liar right?!?!?! right!!!!!!!!!!

and even more shocking! the hearniacs are out in full force damage control!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Christ i thought this was that much a load of bollocks that even the morons in here wouldnt want to run with it. Guess i was wrong.
            There are a lot of people way down the rabbit hole now and they're never coming out. There is nothing so ludicrous or thin that they won't seize upon and endorse if it fits their presuppositions.

In this case there's some half assed damage limitation about 2 weeks too late. It's laughable, but that won't stop it being added to the book of crazy and being part of the next sermon to the faithful.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Very convenient of you to say. I listened to Ortiz’s manager on the boxing voice squirm and air his grievances with their promoter now 3 weeks later they come out with this.

Did Wilder send the contract for the 50 million? Yet you all believed it was there and team Wilder would honour it so what the difference?
              To me, folks can't have it both ways. The problem is, its the folks who claim the $50M offer wasn't real because no contract was sent (recall Hearn twitter banter with Espinoza) are now dismissing Jimenez and the trainers assertion that no contract was sent.

Double standards?

Comment

ortiz's card got pulled, the aura is gone,,

"fast" eddie turned king kong into a baby seal. clap seal clap!

Comment

remember not long ago when hearn came out, on like a thursday, and was like "im gonna expose team ortiz next week" and it was just an article where hearn stated a couple of thing he says he said to team ortiz and threw some numbers around?

we all knew ortiz was too dangerous on short notice and not the hand they were preparing for......the problem is hearn thinks he can pull this BS with everyone and anyone now...."i offered this and i did this and i said that"....and everyone is supposed to believe him cause he respresents "the champ"....lol

youve already exposed your game hearn...and everyone has called you out on it...like multiple teams across several weight classes

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Yep this is actually the fourth time a fighter has had these problems. They did a lot of shady stuff to Pulev. Only a couple websites reported it though.

EDFEEF5-B-5056-4241-9-A04-FBA6474-E1-FC2
                    I don’t doubt that because Whyte is a spare tyre but Pulev had his opportunity to fight Joshua and pulled out with 10 days to go so I don’t really care what he has to say.

As shady as this practice seems Hearn is not the first to attempt something like this and he definitely won’t be the last

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                      come on.. even if you are not a fan of AJ (which im certainly not) don't buy this bs campaign to lessen the damage done to Ortiz' name

he has been claiming he would take it anytime anywhere and confident he would win

it would have been his biggest payday the truth is its them who didn't like the fight on such short notice and the reason is either a lack of confidence he would win under them circumstances or he would piss dirty
                      I have to agree with you also. Why mention contracts now? Where is that statement from Ortiz himself? Can't he find a translator? Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X