• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old are you?

Comment

There's no doubt shes hooked up with a couple of boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk when MJP got serious, but I know I've been seeing MJP longer than I've been seeing Kuggan & I used to be more into YT sh^t then I am now so I go back aways with all that.

Maybe thats just cuz she's US oriented & he's UK oriented & I didn't even start seeing Kuggan til Eddie Hearn started coming on the scene & UK boxing become more of a worldwide force.

Pretty much all the things I first recall seeing with Kuggan was Eddie related I seem to recall. But maybe that was just me as a US guy seeing it that way.

And idk if she's always been on her Behind The Gloves thing either. I feel like she was with someone else or was doing another incarnation of her own thing previous to BTG, but maybe it was a short stint or was in the same timeline as her BTG thing.

Either way idk that Kuggan hooked her up. I think she hooked herself up.
        Kuggan never hooked her up he just put her on, mean gave her some exposure he interviewed her on some of his videos and promoted her.

I just looked it up and IFL TV which is Kugs has been around 8 an half years, MJP first interview with Kid chocolate was 6 years ago before she started going heavy into boxing

I actually knew her way before she started doing boxing interviews she was just a fan and was doing some modeling like those girls who wear bikinis at promotional events stuff, and she was complaining that Floyd was ducking Manny and she was a huge Amir Khan fan, she then had a video about vegan and saying guys dont eat meat and she took that down real quick because people were hating hard and gave it a thumbs down.

She disappeared for a year and then deleted half her videos and came back with a kid chocolate video her first one.

I respect her hustle, she is a well spoken great boxing reporter. but I was always curious how she survived early not sure how much these boxing reporters make though, I heard she has rich parents but someone said she was selling stuff on etsy or ebay.

I know fighthub makes money from SBnation which also runs mma fighting and other blogs.

Comment

Working...
        X