No announcement yet.

Arum's plan for an undisputed lightweight champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Like Gary Russell, Nicholas Walters, Guillermo Rigondeaux and Jorge Linares?

Kinda obvious....
    At 135 obviously. Loma didn't become undisputed at 126 or 130 why is that?

Jorge Linares is what his record says he is.
    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 05-13-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      At 135 obviously.

Jorge Linares is what his record says he is.
      Linares is hit or miss. He can definately fight at a high level (or get beat up by Mexican journeymen) but Loma's win over him as his debut at 135 is impressive. Linares was #2 Lightweight at the time behind Mikey Garcia.
      Last edited by Mammoth; 05-13-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Linares is hit or miss. He can definatatly fight at a high level (or get beat up by Mexican journeymen) but Loma's win over him as his debut at 135 is impressive. Linares was #2 Lightweight at the time behind Mikey Garcia.
        I don't care what Linares was ranked. I know his skill level and who he has lost to including bums. Just because he padded his record with soft fights like Mercito Gesta doesn't make him good. Robert Easter was a champ at 135 am I supposed to say he is a good fighter too. Stopping Linares is no more credible than Crawford stopping Dulorme at is his first fight at 140.
        Look what Dulorme did after losing to Crawford now compare that to Linares. In fact I could tell you with a straight face that the Beltran Crawford beat at 135 would probably have KOed Linares that's why you didn't hear **** about Linares being a top guy while Crawford was there.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 05-13-2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          I don't care what Linares was ranked. I know his skill level and who he has lost to including bums. Just because he padded his record with soft fights like Mercito Gesta doesn't make him good. Robert Easter was a champ at 135 am I supposed to say he is a good fighter too. Stopping Linares is no more credible than Crawford stopping Dulorme at is his first fight at 140.
          Look what Dulorme did after losing to Crawford now compare that to Linares.
          Dulorme is a good win.......

Comment

Working...
          X