Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Emanuel Navarrete Punishes Isaac Dogboe For TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's 2 frightful beatings in a row for Dog Bae. Time for a good long time off. He reminds me of Bandito Vargas a little, 2 grueling fights in a row just kind took it all out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      You can't even spell what Nelson said don't matter to anyone no one here bring's up Nelson. You can't even mention who else said Dogboe was number 1 outside of Arum but you talking about what Floyd always say's

Floyd doesn't always say who's the 2nd coming of him WTF are you talking about dumb kid.

Answer this why TF do u keep bringing up Hearns idiot? What Hearns got to do with Dogboe being a 5'2 featherweight? Try to comprehend what you read earlier before you answer that so you don't make yourself look like a dumbazz over and over again
      Because you said that a fighter that has more height and reach than his rivals does not deserves much credit.

Right?

Hearns was a big welter weight with a great height and reach.

So.

What Hearns did in welterweight does not matter?

I know that you are a pu.s.s.y and does not have the balls to answer this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        He looked like a typical overhyped British bum to me.
        exactly.. Mexican Puppet is just that a Puppet that doesn't know WTF he's talking about just babbling on trolling and always getting schooled every time he's here being a groupie butt licker. He can't even stay on subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Because you said that a fighter that has more height and reach than his rivals does not deserves much credit.

Right?

Hearns was a big welter weight with a great height and reach.

So.

What Hearns did in welterweight does not matter?

I know that you are a pu.s.s.y and does not have the balls to answer this.
          That's what YOU said.

I simply said it's hard to overcome a 5 inch height advantage particularly for Dogboe against Navarrete, and then you went off into the the sunset talking about Canelo, Hearns and rare fights from decades ago.

For the record Hearns stop being a welter somewhere around age 24 dumbzz kid. You really don't know wtf you're talking about do you? but have at it idiot. lol

I wouldn't even mention someone being a PUZZY if I was you, because your literally the poster child of being dudes personal BlTCH in this forum, your just too ****** to realize it. You almost never win a debate. Then when you take the L you just start talking about some irrelevant shyt.. LOL clown

Comment

exactly.. Mexican Puppet is just that a Puppet that doesn't know WTF he's talking about just babbling on trolling and always getting schooled every time he's here being a groupie butt licker. He can't even stay on subject.
            Hahahahahaha that comment that you are quoting is stu.pid as hell.

Dogboe was a champion of the world and former Olympian

Comment

That's what YOU said.

I simply said it's hard to overcome a 5 inch height advantage particularly for Dogboe against Navarrete, and then you went off into the the sunset talking about Canelo, Hearns and rare fights from decades ago.

For the record Hearns stop being a welter somewhere around age 24 dumbzz kid. You really don't know wtf you're talking about do you? but have at it idiot. lol

I wouldn't even mention someone being a PUZZY if I was you, because your literally the poster child of being dudes personal BlTCH in this forum, your just too ****** to realize it. You almost never win a debate. Then when you take the L you just start talking about some irrelevant shyt.. LOL clown
              Navarrete has 24 years old.

Man, you are a puss.y

Answer this:

What Hearns did in welterweight does not matter because he was way taller than his rivals?

That is your own logic.

Don't be a pu s.s.y.

You said that fighters like Donaire and Navarrete does not deserves credit because they are taller.

Hahahahahaha you are fu..nny

Comment

Hahahahahaha that comment that you are quoting is stu.pid as hell.

Dogboe was a champion of the world and former Olympian
                Former Olympian means nothing didn't you already get schooled on that just hours ago fool? There are more Olympians that turn pro and don't make it to the elite level than Olympians that do.

All you do is repeat yourself like a broken record then get schooled again. Just proves you don't know shyt about boxing just troll all day long like a 12 year old BlTCH.

Comment

Navarrete has 24 years old.

Man, you are a puss.y

Answer this:

What Hearns did in welterweight does not matter because he was way taller than his rivals?

That is your own logic.

Don't be a pu s.s.y.

You said that fighters like Donaire and Navarrete does not deserves credit because they are taller.

Hahahahahaha you are fu..nny
                  Show me where I wrote that. You can't because I never did idiot. That's what you wrote. lol

You should be tired of getting schooled at this point fool.

You shouldn't even bring up logic, you don't know what it means. You can barely even put a proper sentence in English together all you do is repeat yourself 5 times regurgitating the same garbage you just got taken to school on.

Just go back and read and comprehend the comments. Stop saying the same thing over and over. Just makes you look even more like a ****** than you already are..

Comment

Former Olympian means nothing didn't you already get schooled on that just hours ago fool? There are more Olympians that turn pro and don't make it to the elite level than Olympians that do.

All you do is repeat yourself like a broken record then get schooled again. Just proves you don't know shyt about boxing just troll all day long like a 12 year old BlTCH.
                    You are a fat guy that does not sh.it about this.

Is easy to be an Olympian?

Most of good Olympian do it well in pros, like Valdez, Ward, Dogboe, Usyk, Lomachenko, Khan, Rigo.

Comment

Show me where I wrote that. You can't because I never did idiot. That's what you wrote. lol

You should be tired of getting schooled at this point fool.

You shouldn't even bring up logic, you don't know what it means. You can barely even put a proper sentence in English together all you do is repeat yourself 5 times regurgitating the same garbage you just got taken to school on.

Just go back and read and comprehend the comments. Stop saying the same thing over and over. Just makes you look even more like a ****** than you already are..
                      Don't be a pus.s.y

Answer

Hearns in 147 did the same than Navarrete and Donaire?

Yes or not?

Don't be a pus sy.

So, they don't deserves credit because they were taller than their rivals?

Comment

Working...
                      X