No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Thurman he has to rank over Floyd historically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    This is the biggest nonsense I have read on here.
    Pac faced softer comp? Please! All his best title fight wins aren't even in the 'Asian countries'. At least do some research.

You don't even know who Pac is or what he's done Johnny come lately. Just say you're a Floyd fan and think he's better. You'll seem more dignified that way.
    You don't know me well enough to say what i know or don't know.

Yes soft touches, plenty of no name asian fighters.

Comes to the US? MAB was finished, lost to an old Morales he had to drain twice to beat after losing to Raheem. Like what kind of champion sees an already old Morales lose to Raheem and choose to fight an old washed up fighter instead of Zahir who just beat him?

David Diaz was trash.

Cotto, best win, would lose to Pac because of matchup but drained.

The sham of a fight with Joshua.

a weight drained Oscar, coked up Hatton, hold out on Shane after he loses to Floyd and looks like **** vs an ESPN reality boxer.

Bring up guys like Bradley, Chris Algeri, Brandon Rios to WW who all don't have any legit wins at WW and fight Floyd after avoiding him for about 6 years.

Pac doesn't have the skill, versatility, variation in offense, superlative defense or IQ to win in the fashion Floyd did. Just stop dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
      You don't know me well enough to say what i know or don't know.

Yes soft touches, plenty of no name asian fighters.

Comes to the US? MAB was finished, lost to an old Morales he had to drain twice to beat after losing to Raheem. Like what kind of champion sees an already old Morales lose to Raheem and choose to fight an old washed up fighter instead of Zahir who just beat him?

David Diaz was trash.

Cotto, best win, would lose to Pac because of matchup but drained.

The sham of a fight with Joshua.

a weight drained Oscar, coked up Hatton, hold out on Shane after he loses to Floyd and looks like **** vs an ESPN reality boxer.

Bring up guys like Bradley, Chris Algeri, Brandon Rios to WW who all don't have any legit wins at WW and fight Floyd after avoiding him for about 6 years.

Pac doesn't have the skill, versatility, variation in offense, superlative defense or IQ to win in the fashion Floyd did. Just stop dude.
      You might as well just cut that short and said, hey guys, I'm totally oblivious and DKSAB and saved anyone some valuable time out of their lives who may have read the biggest load of sh@t ever written on here. Congrats for being ret@rded. I know that much about you for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        You might as well just cut that short and said, hey guys, I'm totally oblivious and DKSAB and saved anyone some valuable time out of their lives who may have read the biggest load of sh@t ever written on here. Congrats for being ret@rded. I know that much about you for sure.
        LMAO exactly. There was nothing i typed that you could legitimately refute. Wow. You are one of these dudes that really fight to be 1000% wrong.

Besides fighting Keith this July, and fighting Floyd in 2015, Pac has been campaigning at welterweight and this is his first time fighting a legit welter? LMAO man what an idiot bro.

Comment

LMAO exactly. There was nothing i typed that you could legitimately refute. Wow. You are one of these dudes that really fight to be 1000% wrong.

Besides fighting Keith this July, and fighting Floyd in 2015, Pac has been campaigning at welterweight and this is his first time fighting a legit welter? LMAO man what an idiot bro.
          Everyone, look at this guy

Go bury your head in sand until you smother some brain cells into your head. Look beyond the hate.

Comment

Pac has been campaigning at welterweight and this is his first time fighting a legit welter? LMAO man what an idiot bro.
            hahahhahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahhahahahha

Comment

• its FIGHT NIGHT MOFOS!!

if Pacman wins he surpasses Floyd easily.

Floyd ducked Thurman to fight Berto.

Can senile Pacman pull it off?

Comment

• Boxing fanboys from both Pacquioa and Mayweather camps are out in full force.....Neither guy is/ was "better". They each have their own special talents....and they aren't/ weren't the only great fighters that existed/ exist.

Yes, if Pacman beats Thurman that will be a huge achievement. It will prove just how good he is to beat such a strong, young, talented champion at Manny's age. It's going to be a hell of a mountain to climb though.....I doubt he will do it.
                Last edited by Damn Wicked; 07-20-2019, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Pac already miles above Floyd

Floyd last 2 opponents is a Japanese amateur and mcgregor

Pac fighting Thurman whom Spence dreaming about ....................................... Watch ppl say “well Thurman ain’t look good on Josesito last fight”
                  Last edited by Htown-Finest; 07-20-2019, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Boxing fanboys from both Pacquioa and Mayweather camps are out in full force.....Neither guy is/ was "better". They each have their own special talents....and they aren't/ weren't the only great fighters that existed/ exist.

Yes, if Pacman beats Thurman that will be a huge achievement. It will prove just how good he is to beat such a strong, young, talented champion at Manny's age. It's going to be a hell of a mountain to climb though.....I doubt he will do it.
                    Pac>Floyd right now. And what.

Comment

• Pacman is OFFICIALLY ranked higher than floyd in history.

F U C K YALL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X