No announcement yet.

PBC free fight better than Canelo crappy fight with Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC free fight better than Canelo crappy fight with Jacobs

My casual friends who bought the crappy Canelo fight was disgusted and cancelled immediately

This is a real fight, and FREE

PBC > Dacrap

Dazn didnt work and they havent gave me my damn refund yet

Shut yo mouth up!!!!!!

Comment

Don’t forget the ESPN fights as well. Better action than canelo vs Jacobs for sure.

Comment

That happens sometimes.

DAZN had the best card of the year though on the SSR-Estrada night. Every fight was good.

Sometimes it's where the chips fall in competitive match ups and not necessarily the network.

My only problem with DAZN was that I was told about some buffering that I shold get a better device, better internet, and a streaming device to watch it, and I thought I would be paying less money.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
          My casual friends who bought the crappy Canelo fight was disgusted and cancelled immediately

This is a real fight, and FREE

PBC > Dacrap

Dazn didnt work and they havent gave me my damn refund yet
          Estrada-Rungvisai was better than Easter-Barthelemy.

DACrap > PBC

Comment

Who cares?

Canelo sons both Williams and Hurd.

Comment

hahaha this is funny...i get it

but yeah...i dont ever wanna see anyone type "haymon doesnt make good fights" again...i mean...that debate should have been over a long time ago....but i think anyone that types it should be permanently banned

Comment

You're paying to see quality. A lot of C level undercard fights are some of the greatest fights ever back and forth, but nobody cares about them because they aren't the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  hahaha this is funny...i get it

but yeah...i dont ever wanna see anyone type "haymon doesnt make good fights" again...i mean...that debate should have been over a long time ago....but i think anyone that types it should be permanently banned
                  PBC cards of the last few months have been absolutely shite, 1 decent fight and you want to suck him off.

Comment

GBP gave zero **** about the undercard

Comment

Working...
                    X