Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heavyweight Bert Cooper Dead At 53 From Pancreatic Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heavyweight Bert Cooper Dead At 53 From Pancreatic Cancer

Onetime heavyweight contender "Smokin' " Bert Cooper died Friday after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer. Cooper was 53. The stout, strong Cooper made a name for himself in the heavyweight division during the early 1990s. Cooper lost to various heavyweight champions or former champions during that time most notably Rid**** Bowe, George Foreman, Evander Holyfield, Ray Mercer and Michael Moorer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

R.i.p champ a true warrior who ducked noone and fought everyone

Comment

Condolences to his family. R.I.P champ.

Comment

Always entertaining and Willing to go out on his shield!! Rip Coop!!

Comment

He might’ve lost vs the real deal. But he whipped some ass taking that L! RIP gladiator! Rest well. You earned it

Comment

RIP
            Never like to read these things

Comment

RIP to "Smokin" Bert Cooper. He was a hell of a fighter in his best days & always a fun watch. Love to his family.

For anyone who's never seen Cooper as a late notice sub almost upset Holyfield its worth a watch. Here's the highlight video.

Comment

Also Cooper vs Michael Moorer had a pretty f#cking fun fight that damn near give me a heart attack as a big Moorer fan back in the day.

Comment

RIP CHAMP. A real fighter with solid skills who came to ****. Much, much, much better fighter than his record would suggest. Believe that.

Also worth a watch is when he took on the UK bareknuckle champ. I won't spoil that one for you guys but it's worth watching.

Comment

PIP Bert Cooper.

Comment

Working...
                    X