Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Julian Williams - Face To Face at National Mall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Julian Williams - Face To Face at National Mall

Hurd, Williams Pre-Fight Face To Face Photos Gallery - Before they square-off this Saturday night, unified 154-pound world champion "Swift" Jarrett Hurd and top contender Julian "J-Rock" Williams faced-off at the National Mall and Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. Thursday as they near their Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes main event live from EagleBank Arena in Fairfax, Virginia beginning at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. (photos by Stephanie Trapp).

[Click Here To Read More]

Jarrett hurd by stoppage,the size difference is definitely significant and hurd is a virtuoso at pressing his size advantage

Comment

Swift Hurd got this

Comment

Why the fucc would any guy wanna wear skinny jeans and skinny sweats???
        This new generation be dressing stupid as fucc!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          ****'s gay as hell

Comment

Both of these guys are class acts. Good to see J Rock getting another title shot but hard to not favor the champ here. I can’t see J staying away and boxing over the course of 12 rounds. Hurd’s pressure is relentless & elite. Hope it’s a great fight.

Comment

We are here for boxing not watching what the hell

R U looking at his underwear also. I will say this once and only once the man who's looking at what they are wearing has gay tendencies' in my eyes!
              Point Blank

Comment

Hurd is an enigma to me as he never looks drained before his fights despite the huge size advantage. I remember Lara looking far more drained than Hurd before their match and Hurd again doesn't appear to be struggling to make weight. I don't see how he's anywhere close to 154 right now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    ****'s gay as hell
                    We finally agree on something man!
                    It does look gay as fucc!

Comment

Working...
                    X