Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Would've Fought Miller On PEDs; He Can't Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Would've Fought Miller On PEDs; He Can't Beat Me

Anthony Joshua says he would've fought Jarrell Miller even after Miller failed multiple tests for performance-enhancing drugs. The New York State Athletic Commission refused to license Miller for his ill-fated fight against Joshua because he tested positive three times for PEDs. California's Andy Ruiz (32-1, 21 KOs) eventually replaced Miller as Joshua's opponent for that June 1 fight at Madison Square Garden in New York (DAZN).
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Miller were lucky enough to get another chance and fails again he should be banned.

Comment

Exactly !!!!!!!! AJ knows what's up. You can't inject or rub in talent.

Hell, I'd make sure he got the best roids available. No version Of Big Baby beats AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        If Miller were lucky enough to get another chance and fails again he should be banned.
        Huh! What are you saying ? So let him box now and ban him if he is caught again??

Comment

Yeah right. AJ is talking tough all the sudden? Why does AJ pay “extra” for his opponents testing than?

Comment

Would have loved to see AJ beat Millers face in.

Comment

Yer but I bet if he had of beaten AJ on the peds Joshua would be singing like a canary about it.

Comment

They would still end up fighting, thats boxing for you. It's all business and after everything has settle down Miller would still get a chance to fight, he is american, new yorker, undefeated and a trashtalker.

Comment

Joshua: I Would've Fought Miller On PEDs, He Can't Beat Me, because the my PED gives me more power!

Comment

No need to be a martyr josh. After all Miller said to you in sure you'd still love to pummel that lump.
                    But pummel the Clark Kent version. Not the superman one

Comment

Working...
                    X