No announcement yet.

Canelo testing positive for Clen/PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I always knew he was on roids and other drugs...

He was muscular against Chavez jr and against GGG in the first fight.

Then he was skinny on the GGG rematch and now is a bit muscular again.

Why did he avoid VADA testing when he had to make 154 stating that "there was no enough time to benefit from VADA testing" WTF is that?

He was suspect and is dirty as ****. Most muscular white boxer in the sport.
    Good points, good post

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Interesting...besides a couple haters over there I would think he is universally loved in Mexico
      nope, he is the most hated athlete but also the more popular, he is like floyd but with more supporters... 30 mil watched his fight vs jacobs, and you can bet it was fans and haters...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        nope, he is the most hated athlete but also the more popular, he is like floyd but with more supporters... 30 mil watched his fight vs jacobs, and you can bet it was fans and haters...
        Got ya...very interesting, good insights there

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          To me he was already a suspect when he abandoned VADA for the Smith fight.
          That is the truth, people love a winner. I had even forgotten about Fury lol. Another example that time and winning heals all.

That thing with AJ was suspicious. Was never sure if that was legit or photoshop. Never looked into it.

Also we disagree about Canelo and clen but we will agree to disagree. I have been wrong before, the story is just suspicious to me. But honestly since GGG ended up getting at least 2(3) big paydays from him to end his career, I can't even be mad at him. The King can always live by his own rules.
          I've always said I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Canelo was busted for PEDs at any time. I just happened to know what an issue clen was in Mexican agriculture, and the timing seemed odd, so I think the clen was unintentional. He's probably on something else though. When there's that much money hanging on a guy's career, parties involved will do anything to make sure he keeps winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I've always said I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Canelo was busted for PEDs at any time. I just happened to know what an issue clen was in Mexican agriculture, and the timing seemed odd, so I think the clen was unintentional. He's probably on something else though. When there's that much money hanging on a guy's career, parties involved will do anything to make sure he keeps winning.
            to add to your point, if canelo is going to be into something is going to be some high tech ****, not a cheap ass clen...

Comment

no collusion, no obstruction, no peds!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Canelo said he doesn’t eat beef. Here’s his diet.

D342-DB85-335-C-45-B8-A23-C-CE3506995-F17
                there was clen in the jicama!

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  to add to your point, if canelo is going to be into something is going to be some high tech ****, not a cheap ass clen...
                  Absolutely. Clen is something high school kids can get ahold of through the mail. High level guys are more inclined to go with something that's a chemical alteration which is not detectable because the testers haven't seen that variation yet so they're not testing for it.

Some people said he chose clen because he would have an excuse and be able to get away with it. Well, he DIDN'T get away with it so that theory is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    no collusion, no obstruction, no peds!
                    Hey now we're talking

Comment

Serious question - why doesn't anyone care that Canelo pissed dirty and got popped for PEDs? Like it hasn't hurt his image or earning ability at all. People just haven't cared.

My opinion is that of the 3 fan groups out there:

1) Floyd fans don't care because if he succeeds, it makes Floyd look good. Especially if he has success against GGG who they also hate.

2) Canelo fans will back him regardless. They just haven't seemed to care one bit.

3) GGG fans want the payday that comes from Canelo so they haven't made a big deal about it.

What are everyone else's thoughts?

If any other fighter pissed dirty like that I would just think they would lose a ton of support and Canelo didn't lose one fan. It's kind of surreal when you think about it.
                      It is surreal and the "fans" of this sport are a joke.

Canelo, 27 year old in his prime, rising super star finally moves up to 160lbs to fight hype job [their words] GGG at 36 years old in his twilight and gets completely embarassed the first time around and is only saved because of some ridiculous score card even the most die hard Canelo cant defend.

Then he gets busted for PEDs heading back into the rematch. The timing is pretty damn suspect if ask me.

And then again, he, imo, loses another decision that should have been 7-5 GGG.

It's not just these two fights that are suspect but nearly his entire career is suspect. The first fight was a CLEAR victory for GGG. The second should have been scored a GGG win it a draw.

I'm low on Canelo because of those suspect score cards and the fact he actually got busted for PEDs. I think hes a great talent, but definitely not ATG because of that.

People rag on GGG because of his weak resume but I doubt there is a single fighter, including floyd on Canelos resume that GGG couldnt beat. The margin between GGG and Canelo is razor thin, but if Canelo in his prime needed help to squeeze by an old GGG I doubt he could have beaten a younger GGG.

I personally dont want to see GGGvs Canelo 3 because GGG will need the knock out, but the recent firing and hiring of a new coach makes me believe that GGG believes he can out box Canelo. You might think I'm crazy when I say that but when GGG started to box and not Mexican style in the 2nd fight he found a lot of success.

Comment

Working...
                      X