Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, J Rock is gonna get stopped again this weekend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
    Jrock will beat the shjt out of hurd.
    good call bro

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
      This is why you need to be careful with prediction threads. Anything can happen during a match.
      It's alright when they backfire. I don't mind eating crow if I'm happy with the outcome. Williams has been written off since his loss to Jermall and now he's unified Jr. Middleweight champ. Always good to see those types of things happen.

Comment

LOL This is why I never make threads like this even if I feel like OP was feeling. I thought this was a 90/10, 80/20 Hurd fight doe, When Hurd got dropped early on I was wondering if I was in a dream or some sh^t cuz I didn't anticipate that sh^t at all.

This 154 division is competitive as f#ck. Makes me think maybe Lubin CAN do some damage here too maybe.

Wish they'd put these guys up against each other sooner & hope they keep making all these good fights you can make here. J Rock vs Lara vs BCC vs Mell vs Hurd vs Harrison vs Lubin.

Vargas signed with DAZN at a bad time. And Jaime might as well move up ASAP or keep his on the job training as a title holder going on at 154 before moving to 160 to the big dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          For what? I was wrong. J Rock did it and I'm happy for him.
          I know. Schitt I was shocked the way that it went down though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Can't see a way he won't even if I'm rooting for him. Hurd is gonna have such a nice looking resume at 154....
            You ******ed causal moron

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              You ******ed causal moron
              Do you have a pick on here somewhere before the fight?

Comment

Working...
              X