Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who really won? Be honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo 8-4 and I’m from North Korea.Long live the rocket man !

Comment

7 5 jacobs. This forun doesnt reflect the real world cause its full of canelo fanboys and mayweather fans who now cheer on canelo because him doing well reflects well on mayweather. Thats 90 percent of the forum covered. Everyone in real world ive spoke to said it could have gone either way. Even this damn site scored it a draw but people think it's crazy if u give jacobs one more round? People seem to have the mentality that canelo wins a round by default, fact is he didnt show much quality offensive work for the majority of the fight. People saying jacobs didnt show enough urgency, well wtf about canelo? What did he do to win 7 rounds?

Comment

I had Canelo winning 117-111.

FWIW, this is how I live scored Canelo's and Jacobs' fights vs GGG:

Jacobs winning 114-113 vs GGG
        GGG winning 115-113 vs Canelo I
        GGG winning 115-113 vs Canelo II

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Ooops! Accidentally voted for Jacobs, did not mean it
          Lol! Can't say that I've never done that before!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            are people serious of course Canelo won. Even Jacobs OWN Trainer and OWN promoter after the fight on record on video saying he didn't win the fight. lol
            I don't think they can be serious either

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I'm black
              I bet money on Jacobs
              Canelo won easily
              Agreed, but where are you from? US?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Mexican, canelo won 8-4 and that’s my worst case scenario for canelo... I think 7-5 is way to generous to Jacobs.
                Thanks for the reply. I think that 7-5 is the absolute best Jacobs could have done.

I will say that I think he hurt Canelo at least once and Canelo didn't hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  Canelo won 8 rounds to 4 . If you wanna be generous you can give DJ 5 rounds at best .
                  I'm Dutch / Mexican Indian . A quarter French coming from Aboriginal decendeny ... According to Ancestry.com
                  Lol @ your ethnic breakdown.....

Yeah, just want to know where you live/born

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    I had it 6-5-1 for Jacobs but a couple of swing rounds and Canelo could have taken it. For me, its a close fight either way and yet another example of Canelo refusing to take the battle by the scruff of the neck against a somewhat world level opponent.
                    I just can't see any way that Jacobs won more than 5 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                      I had it 9-3 Canelo Jacobs spent too much time Switching up and not letting his hands go.
                      Agreed! I have no idea what he was waiting on. He was way more aggressive vs. GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X