Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is Ambitious, Wants To Face Champ at 175

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is Ambitious, Wants To Face Champ at 175

In the last few months, Canelo Alvarez has mentioned the idea of moving up to the light heavyweight limit - at least for a single fight - to challenge a world champion at 175. Several times, Canelo has named WBO world champion Sergey Kovalev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has Bivol been elevated to “Super” champ yet?

I can see Canelo fighting some nobody for the regular strap with a hydration clause.

Or maybe Canelo/Stevenson?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Has Bivol been elevated to “Super” champ yet?

I can see Canelo fighting some nobody for the regular strap with a hydration clause.

Or maybe Canelo/Stevenson?
      You're from Canada and you make fun of your own?

Comment

canelo Vs kovalev is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          You're from Canada and you make fun of your own?
          Yup. If the shoe fits, they wear it. I **** on Adonis and Lemieux, and anyone else I think deserves it.

I prop up Rivas and Beterbiev though. Where a guy fights out of makes no difference to me other than the fact I can watch them more often.

Comment

Dela Hoya is right he was suddenly old aged at 35 after a midget made him a punching bag 10 yrs ago!

Comment

Beterbiev will destroy Canelo.

Comment

GGG spent his prime years chasing stiffs

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                  Dela Hoya is right he was suddenly old aged at 35 after a midget made him a punching bag 10 yrs ago!
                  In the fight before that a JWW/WW broke his orbital bone in what was supposed to be a tuneup for a Floyd rematch.

Writing was on the wall that DLH was done and Manny juiced himself enough to deliver the last blow

Comment

At full 175 with no weight restrictions or rehydration clauses, Kovalev or any champs at lightheavyweight would destroy Canelo. Id be surprised if Nelo's team would take the risk fighting monsters at 175 really. Imagine Gvozdyk landing those shots that gave Stevenson permanent brain injury.

Comment

Working...
                    X