Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: I Had 115-113 - Jacobs Beating Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that darned red hair, isn't it, Juan? You can't get behind a Mexican with red hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Mr. Skull,

Don't presume you know what a "Mexican" looks like. Mexicans are mestizos, meaning they are a mixture of various proportions of different races and different ethnicities. Some are 100% Native American and speak Mixtec, Nahuatl or 70 other native languages. Some Mexicans are mostly of European extraction, some others are mostly Sephardic ***, some are mostly Ashke**** ***, some mostly of African descent or Chinese ancestry. There are more people of Lebanese, *********** and Syrian extraction in Mexico than anywhere outside of the Middle East.

Again, don't presume you know what a "Mexican" looks like.
      Mexican fanboys butthurt. Canelo Alvarez is one of the best Irish fighters about right now, not Mexican.

Comment

• I felt Jacobs gave away too many rounds early. Had it been a jabbing contest, Jacobs won. He did not throw enough power punches early. I don't know what he was thinking. If he had let his hands go much sooner, the outcome probably would have been different. I'm still scratching my head as to why he didn't mix it up early. It didn't seem as though Canelo's power was an issue, smh.

Comment

• what's new with hulkquez??? hulkquez's score cards is always off in his favor. remember this is the same mofo who chased pacquiao for years begging for a rematch because he felt he got "cheated" on the score cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
            I had it 116-112 for Jacobs and Im Mexican.
            Of course you did you silly hoe!
            Canelo beat the brakes off your idol Triple g so you hate Canelo with a passion and you'll never give him props and you'll always root against him,... Pinche pendeja! 😂🤣
            We can all see right thru you baboso so nothing you say in regards to Canelo carries any weight,... 😆

Comment

• I agree with Marquez this isn't about him just having some weird hatred vendetta for a decade against Canelo. No Canelo couldn't land on Jacobs and DAZN was using CGI that made Jacobs face look like that when he got hit

And compubox is just lying too Canelo didn't land almost 200 punches at double the connect rate then Jacobs.

Compubox

Canelo
              Total shots
              188 of 466 (40%)

Jabs
              68 of 202 (34%)

Power shots
              120 of 264 (46%)

Jacobs
              Total shots
              131 of 649 (20%)

Jabs
              42 of 290 (15%)

Power shots
              89 of 359 (25%)

Marquez is right I gave Jacobs rounds 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

Jacobs just couldn't miss.

Comment

• fight was easily a draw. very close. ggg did a better job than canelo did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Jmm was my fav fighter when he was active but he is wrong. No matter how much hate he spews, canelo already did something no other Mexican in history has ever done, and he is 28... next
                  What is this something that no other Mexican has done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    3 catchweight title fights ?

No Mexican has won both the welter and middleweight belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Unify 3 MW titles

Comment

Working...
                      X