Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which other hw champion in history has unashamedly ducked as transparently as Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Stop chatting shlt and coming up with excuses. Give me the reason I have no credibility? Where have a lied or twisted the story like you freaks do all over this site?

You have nothing but bullshlt.

F3cking cowards the lot of you over in the US. You talk a lot, but you have zero substance. F3cking nutters.
    Listen you sensitive little creature, I never said that you lied, I said that you have no credibility. You have an agenda and a strong opinion that you think it is a fact. So hence you posts have no credibility because they are just injected with your biases and opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Listen you sensitive little creature, I never said that you lied, I said that you have no credibility. You have an agenda and a strong opinion that you think it is a fact. So hence you posts have no credibility because they are just injected with your biases and opinions.
      To have no credibility I would need to say something that wasn't true. Care to point that out? Or are you just going to write a load of worthless noise?

Comment

Working...
      X