• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    He slick as a phuk

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
      be real. Canelo has the boxing style and swag of a BLACK MAN.

Mexican fighters DO NOT FIGHT LIKE THAT. Mexican fighters swallow punches with their foreheads and take pleasure in getting pummelled.

Mexican fighters have ZERO swag. they don't flaunt wealth or brag.

Canelo flaunts like Floyd and he emulates Floyd and Whitaker in the ring.

CANELO IS A BLACK MAN!!!
      I've always known Canelo was black. Doesn't he have a baby mama too? He black.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Ticks me off how people categorize Mexican style as if it is one style. Part of it was the stupid sh^t GGG and his team started with "Mexican Style" trying to hit that market and making it seem like there was only one style all fighters fight.

Some of the most skilled and talented fighters in the history have been Mexicans or Mexican-Americans. Not many more skilled than Finito Lopez and very few could touch the combination punching of the likes of JMM.
        Mexican style is about taking shots and blocking the rest with your face and body. The one left standing wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Trashman_ View Post
          I'll just put this here... the true original defensive genius. IMO probably the greatest defensive fighter ever.

Nicolino Locche - The Defensive Genius

Highlights of the former Light Welterweight champion and great defensive boxer. I've started up a new Instagram, follow me at: deanpeters_20 Nicolino Locche - Was an Argentine boxer from Tunuyán, Mendoza. Locche is often cited as one of the finest defensive boxers of all time.

He wasn't Mexican though.

Comment

Any white man who appropriates black stuff becomes successful. From Elvis Presley, Eminem, Canelo you name it.

Comment

LOL Canelo will kill himself if he woke up black one day and I wouldnt blame em.

Comment

He's Irish.

Comment

Canelo is the whitest guy in boxing. Pale as a ghost and has red hair.

What about those even slicker eastern euros Loma and Usyk?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                    Mexican style is about taking shots and blocking the rest with your face and body. The one left standing wins.
                    Oh, so that's "Mexican Style" to you huh? Does Hurd have a "Mexican Style" then?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Ticks me off how people categorize Mexican style as if it is one style. Part of it was the stupid sh^t GGG and his team started with "Mexican Style" trying to hit that market and making it seem like there was only one style all fighters fight.

Some of the most skilled and talented fighters in the history have been Mexicans or Mexican-Americans. Not many more skilled than Finito Lopez and very few could touch the combination punching of the likes of JMM.
                      Good post. Mexicans come in all sizes, all shapes, and colors. Angelo seems to be getting better and better, I think he eat Jacobs, but it was close.

Comment

Working...
                      X