Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is nothing 'great' about canelo or his performance last night.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Spence beat up Garcia, people were quick to point out the physical disadvantages that come with being a shorter fighter with a shorter reach.

Canelo demonstrated why it is a matter of skill. Great head movement, great selection of punches.

He thoroughly controlled the first half of the fight and did what he needed to in the second. I personally had him winning 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I gave Jacobs 2 rounds vs Canelo. That fight wasn't even close. I had Jacobs beating GGG.
      If this is right then you gave Canelo 3 rounds in the first fight and 4 or 5 in the second?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I say that because Jacobs have been dropped and stopped before in his career. In addition, it's the reason why I believe Golden Boy was comfortable in selecting him as Canelo's next opponent, in order to showcase his skills because they saw Danny as potentially vulnerable.
        Jacobs hasn't shown that he’s vulnerable in a long time. He went after a title and won. There’s one left and we will see if he goes after that one.

Comment

Working...
        X