No announcement yet.

No debate who can match Canelos resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Brazil has no top boxers. They are a world of steroid users ala MMA. No real talent except for many trannies and BJJ...

The casualism is understood
    obviously you've had the trannies b4 to know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Who exactly in Hömochenko's resume is better than Jacobs and 97K?
      In the P4P sense, Loma would beat Canelo without dropping a round. That's why he is considered better P4P.

Also - why the use of insults for fighters? I've noticed that actual boxing fans almost never do that. Fangirls do though.

Comment

just like roid users are not allowed in the baseball hall of fame, roid abusers like canelo should not be recognized as top P4P because of that

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
          obviously you've had the trannies b4 to know this.
          No seriously Brazil has many shemales even in MMa

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            In the P4P sense, Loma would beat Canelo without dropping a round. That's why he is considered better P4P.

Also - why the use of insults for fighters? I've noticed that actual boxing fans almost never do that. Fangirls do though.
            Hömochenko got his ass beat by a shot, fat Salido and went life and death with Linares.

Fück outta here with that shït

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Hömochenko got his ass beat by a shot, fat Salido and went life and death with Linares.

Fück outta here with that shït
              Why do you post here when you aren't even a boxing fan? This is a forum for boxing fans.

Isn't there a Facebook fangirl club for the fighters you like? I think that would be more up your alley.

Around here you will only have other fangirls to agree with you when you say silly things. The rest of us - the actual boxing fans - will just tell you to stop saying nonsense.

In the P4P sense, Loma would not drop a single round to Canelo. Not one. That's what P4P is about, and it is why actual boxing fans have Loma is P4P #1 (or Crawford, who is also excellent).

If you don't like hearing that, then I can only recommend those fangirl groups where no-one will bother telling you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                Jacobs won that fight....

No one but you believes this lol

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                  peds
                  judges on his side
                  2 losses to GGG
                  loss to lara
                  loss to gaywhether
                  loss to jorge juarez early in his career

5 losses

go fuk a brazilian tranny

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    No seriously Brazil has many shemales even in MMa

Brazil grosses me out. Tranny culture and the streets are dirty with favela's all over. Can't pay me to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Loma got served a nice ass kicking by Salido. A rudimentary fighter. My god Canelo would destroy Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X