Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good shot there

Comment

• Ortiz is gonna be a tough guy to match. This reminded me of when AJ blew out Kingpin in 2 rounds. How do you find guys that can give this kid rounds without being too big of a step up? I'd probably look at guys like Fidel Maldonado and DeMarco next, but can those guys really hang with Ortiz? IDK. Would GB risk putting Ortiz in with someone like Cano or Orozco yet?? That would scare me right now, I'd probably want 6 to 12 months before those kind of guys personally

Comment

• Time for Herrera to call it a day

Comment

• No one has ever done that to Herrera .

Vergil is a damn beast

Comment

• Damn, Herrera got KTFO. He was out before the punch landed.

Comment

• Ortiz is a brutal brutal puncher

Comment

• Vergil is one scary dude mane

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  My sentiments exactly, what makes it sadder was all the robberies and millions missed out on cause of those robberies.
                  Yep, brother has been robbed more than once.

tough hard luck career really.

Comment

• A lot of fights have finished early tonight.

I wonder how long we have to wait for the main event

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Ortiz is gonna be a tough guy to match. This reminded me of when AJ blew out Kingpin in 2 rounds. How do you find guys that can give this kid rounds without being too big of a step up? I'd probably look at guys like Fidel Maldonado and DeMarco next, but can those guys really hang with Ortiz? IDK. Would GB risk putting Ortiz in with someone like Cano or Orozco yet?? That would scare me right now, I'd probably want 6 to 12 months before those kind of guys personally
                      Nah he's ready for a world title shot right now. He would whoop Maurice Hooker's ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X