Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Damn this card is moving fast which I'm not upset about at all!
    this is how a card should be ran! non stop back to back, no empty space, they had segements ready to go!~

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      The legend who humiliated Garcia in PR.
      Humiliated? It’s been a long time since I seen that fight. Garcia wasn’t on his game that night but I don’t recall a humiliation. Garcia fought at his worst and Herrera fought the fight of his life and it was a close fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Anyone else getting a lot of freezing/buffering? Or is my internet just being dog****?
        Mine's perfect

Comment

• I like how they bringing up the downside of robbeires, lost of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• QUOTE=_Rexy_;19715834]Anyone else getting a lot of freezing/buffering? Or is my internet just being dog****?[/QUOTE]

No but I’m getting a standard def getting thrown in. Wtf it’s 2019. Why is sd still being shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Anyone else getting a lot of freezing/buffering? Or is my internet just being dog****?
              No but I’m getting a standard def getting thrown in. Wtf it’s 2019. Why is sd still being shot.

Comment

• A good step up fight.

Comment

• Rd 1 to Ortiz. Maestro did a pretty good job keeping the kid off him, but the 1 or 2 times Ortiz did land, Herrera looked seriously bothered

Comment

• Harrera looks like Sh#t like he didn't train much for this one

Comment

• Ortiz is the truth! Herrera was lost in their.

Comment

Working...
                      X