Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo clearly won the fight, imo. Jacobs was very hesitant, threw a lot of ineffective flurries, and stepped the gas up late. He also showed too much respect. I gave him 3 rounds. No more than 4, tbh.

Comment

• Broadcast team in both languages was horrendous. I love fighters commentating but Mora and Vargas in Spanish don’t cut it.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Roberry of the year, everyone here in my village in Mexico had it 8-4 for Jacobs. We are shocked, ay dios mio. Reminds us of the Lara fight but worse.

Golovkin knocked him down and our Canelo couldnt even hurt him, went life and death with Jacobs.
        Robbery? this was a easy fight to score for Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          Couldn't score the first 5 rounds, but I have Jacobs up 4-3 in the last 7...

i had jacobs 4-3 in the last 7 but he didnt do **** in the first half of the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            The IDIOTS are about to invade this Forum with their "Jacobs Was Robbed" Nonsense so let me just log off NOW
            Lol yep, i'm following in your footsteps bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Yeah, he would literally stand there and wait when Canelo was doing nothing. Got me yelling at the tv at 6 a.m.
              Yeah Jacobs just fell short in those moments when Canelo was tired and after that monster left hand. Jacobs did not win that fight so I’m not trying to hear any robbery cries tonight.

Comment

• Jacobs won 3 rounds max. ... And I'm not even a Canelo fan.

Comment

• Listening to Kenny, you'd have thought this was a Mayweather/Canelo-type schooling. Jesus Christ, that was some of the most biased commentary I've ever heard.

Comment

• I had canelo up 7-5.

not a very eventful fight. Jacobs for scared at the start.

Comment

• Jacobs is just not that good. He does everything mediocre and have low ring IQ. Not to mention he fights like a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X