Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does DAZN have the stadium so bright???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does DAZN have the stadium so bright???

You can see everyone in the arena, like they have finished the fights and turned the lights all the way up.

HBO and Showtime's production and announcers were much better than this ****.

Their production staff seem to be new to boxing because there's a lot of photographic and directorial issues going on. Also, the storytelling segments look like they were put together by travel channel rejects. It's very hokey. Just a few staff changes would fix this but I've a feeling that they may have put their money in the talent and skimped on the production.

I'm trying to keep an open mind but it's off putting not being able to clearly see the action, feeling no hype from the build up videos, etc.

Comment

Now we talking about lights

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Their production staff seem to be new to boxing because there's a lot of photographic and directorial issues going on. Also, the storytelling segments look like they were put together by travel channel rejects. It's very hokey. Just a few staff changes would fix this but I've a feeling that they may have put their money in the talent and skimped on the production.

I'm trying to keep an open mind but it's off putting not being able to clearly see the action, feeling no hype from the build up videos, etc.
        Yeah, they have a lot of work to do. Didn't feel like a big fight at all and the commentary was lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          Now we talking about lights
          Allen Iverson even would have had a problem with the lights.

The whole production lacked a big fight feel. I mean they had everyone lit up so you could see every mother****er in the stadium.

I actually think Kenny and Mora are pretty good but it was a listless commentary tonight.

Comment

I like it, am able to see everything. Those that turn off the lights is to hide how empty the arena is. To avoid people talking about how seats are empty.

Comment

I like the lights in the arena. I know the promoters don't cause they can't hide all the empty seats and it makes them look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
                Allen Iverson even would have had a problem with the lights.

The whole production lacked a big fight feel. I mean they had everyone lit up so you could see every mother****er in the stadium.

I actually think Kenny and Mora are pretty good but it was a listless commentary tonight.
                Glad you caught that one pretty quick lol

Well, they could have gotten better. But overall it wasn’t that bad. Dazn is still a baby

Comment

It was actually cool to see how packed it was

Comment

Yea I noticed that too. Didn't like it. Takes away from the event. Didn't feel as big and electrifying like an HBO card.

Comment

Working...
                    X