Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Destroyed GGG Entire Existence! GGG ANNOUNCES NO MORE MEXICAN STYLE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are one hateful bastard. Maybe nobody told you but Mikey got his ass kicked big time. He is NOT still undefeated. I like Mexican fighters but you take this worship of Mexican boxers and hate for Europeans to an idiotic extreme.

Comment

Sure buddy eeking out a controversial MD in his own backyard of Vegas with judges in his backpocket really destroyed GGG....

Get real. If anything it's corruption and bias that turned Golovkin away from some of the elements of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Fuc you. you sorry ass hole fuking puke. You make me sick, you damn idiot. GGG is doing fine and he is rich as hell, moron. Canelo didn't destroy a damn thing. You had better hope he doesn't lose to a GGG leftover. Spence destroyed your hero Mikey. Nobody but you still likes him or respects him anymore after his sorry cs performance.
        Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You are one hateful bastard. Maybe nobody told you but Mikey got his ass kicked big time. He is NOT still undefeated. I like Mexican fighters but you take this worship of Mexican boxers and hate for Europeans to an idiotic extreme.

Comment

A+ for headline

Comment

I wish ggg actually said “ no more Mexican style” or
            Something similar, that would be hilarious

Comment

hilarious how he got a bunch of Golovtards in their feelings

Comment

He was saying that bull**** to pander to the Mexican fanbase. It worked.

Comment

Golovtards in every other Canelo thread, they spew vitriol hate towards Canelo and Oscar.

This one, "stop being mean to GGG!"

Fücking püssies

Comment

With people like you against GGG I feel so much better to be on his side, keep going with your GGG threads. Keep em coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X