Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: We Will Soon Find Out if Kovalev Really Wants Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every fighter who wins a belt trots out the same repetitive trite. "I want to fight the best. I want all the belts."

Then do the opposite.

Very few mean it.

When's the last time you hears a fighter declare ''I'm just going to fight journeymen and tomato cans for as long as I can, and if I'm chased by another belt holder I'll just lie and say they lowballed me in negotiations or something similar. I hope to fight just once a year, and will only take a risk if it's a superstar fight where I get paid millions to go round in a glorified sparring session. Thank you and f^*k the fans."

Comment

Oh Kovalev wants you trust me

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        No, we found out years ago when Kovalev made you a "very fair offer" but you turned it down.
        What 250k and he just came out of fasting (islamic Ramadan) which weakens you massively and you need at least 4 months training to get back into shape and also he was having promotional issues and also he was inexperienced and wanted more pro experience and wanted a belt to gain to a bigger share of the cake.

Comment

This is one of the best fights that can be made right now.

Comment

Working...
          X